PDA

View Full Version : Community proving to be worthless?

Cel nxtlvl
03-18-2017, 12:41 AM
As if it weren't bad enough that the game often disconnects or fails to connect to matches, but now we have a community of quitters too. Are you seriously going to quit after losing a single round? Or just cuz you are being executed?

Someone had mentioned that the penalty for quitting early should be, no xp, no loot and not being able to join a new match until the match you quit out of is over. I don't think that's a half bad idea.

UbiJurassic
03-18-2017, 01:02 AM
Hey Cel nxtlvl, penalties for rage-quitting is something that is currently in development and we hope to be implementing it soon.

TheHolyPug
03-18-2017, 01:36 AM
HI! I am new and have a little question. If you lose do u still get SOMETHING? like a lil xp and a lil rep or whatever? If so i would never quit a match. I always finish matches in all games i play. Something about quitting that stresses me out :p

LinkZeppeloyd
03-18-2017, 01:38 AM
Hey Cel nxtlvl, penalties for rage-quitting is something that is currently in development and we hope to be implementing it soon.

Hopefully no sooner that a balance patch which might address the reasons so many quit. Hint: unblockable charges + free light attack is all anyone does now, it's lame, and what's the point of playing at that point?

UbiJurassic
03-18-2017, 01:57 AM
HI! I am new and have a little question. If you lose do u still get SOMETHING? like a lil xp and a lil rep or whatever? If so i would never quit a match. I always finish matches in all games i play. Something about quitting that stresses me out :p

Even when they lose, players still get experience and the possibility of loot.

Hopefully no sooner that a balance patch which might address the reasons so many quit. Hint: unblockable charges + free light attack is all anyone does now, it's lame, and what's the point of playing at that point?

Balance changes are still in the works. We hope to have more details for everyone on it soon.

Danioku
03-18-2017, 02:55 AM
Balance changes are still in the works. We hope to have more details for everyone on it soon.

MatchMaking too I hope... How can you play with a full grey team vs a full 108 team ? This should never happpen cause there are literally 0 chance to compete, it's frustrating and the game experience is awfull. And imo this is the main reason why people leave the games.

Another issue is when you join a game in progress that some of those gray ppl just left and most of the times the score is A LOT to Nothing. This isn't fair and many ppl leave these games as well..

So MM must be a priority together with game balances and bugs/glitches fix as well.

Ah ye, connectivity too.....

Ye a lot of work to do for a "finished" product

Hyugas.
03-18-2017, 04:21 AM
penalties for rage-quitting is something that is currently in development and we hope to be implementing it soon.

And what will happen if the game crashes or I lose connection with the match?

twotone2408
03-18-2017, 04:25 AM

If you cant distinguish the difference between rage quitters and people dropped because of the worst servers in the history of online gaming then do not try and "fix" or patch anything, please for the love of the 30% fan base you have left we do not need another patch that does nothing but cause more problems. Speaking of online and servers when are we getting either A. Dedicated Servers, or B. A stable enough online experience to warrant spending 60.00 on this game or in my case over 100.00 since I pre ordered and bought the gold edition and have not been able to use my champion status in weeks, I check these forums and online everyday in hopes of seeing a solution to the majority of people experiencing these issues. Im tired of seeing all these give your gamertag and we will look in to it or change this and that, EVERY other game I own does not need a manual, or to open firewalls and go inside a modem and router changing this and that, never needed to do that since multiplayer has been strong and I personally have been gaming over 20 years. Me and my four friends bought this game at the same time, three have already sold it. Let me tell you a personal experience you may want to bring to the higher ups in the company, when I was in the military people would get counselings and in trouble, have to do extra duty and you know what that never worked, what did is when people start losing THEIR money. So someone should either be fired or maybe you should give refunds to those who supported you and how many people do you think would send you their game? I would bet 90% of the people that purchased it is a fair estimate seeing as more than half have already sold or stopped playing in the month after release, how does this not make you mad as a developer and if it does why can no one be honest and say hey we messed up we need this much time sorry for the inconveniences we will make sure we take care of our LOYAL customers that countinue to be patient while we make these SPECIFIC changes no more broad statements or bull crap especially the misdirection your throwing at consumers with these highly over priced ornaments emotes and such for the steel that takes so long to save up, we know that you know people LOVE CUSTOMIZABLE stuff and they are willing to pay money to do it, so how can you feel right OVERCHARGING in steel currency which you know most will pay real money for in a game that most cant even play without getting kicked off?? Whoever owns this company needs to be on these forums and see these things being said because you have changed gaming as a whole for the worse, i will personally never pre order a game ever again from Ubisoft. Im not ignorant to say I wont buy if its a well made game, but seeing the track record its safe to say probably not. So enough with the FLUFF make your game playable before trying to do ANYTHING else, even if your game runs perfect at times its only a matter of time before enough people atop playing and this turns free to play or yours messes up too, so no more I can play idc about anyone else because if you do have an issue you payed for this product and you will have wasted that money. I would appreciate a reply and also an email or something to the highest person available in your company that is willing to hear a customers legitimate complaints and how UBISOFT can try and keep a shred of dignity. If not we can only hope that another company sees your mistake and comes up with a simular fighting game and does it right to show you how it was supposed to be, realistically you are in over your heads and will lose either money from making the game or future gaming sales from people feeling some type of way based of this experience, so how about actually making this right while you still have a chance thanks

TBH_Saeko_Irri
03-18-2017, 04:34 AM
Sure ban people who leave a match cuz after a resynchronize people come back from the deads and kill you. Sure is the fair thing to do punishing someone cuz you can't fix the connection issues.... GG WP UBISOFT