PDA

View Full Version : My favorite thing to do in game!!!

Black_Star300
03-18-2017, 12:02 AM
So now that I've hit rep 10 and have lost the momentum to play every day after the month and the obvious trophy grinding (as I've yet to get Active Duty for manually deploying in 50 different turns) I came up with something super fun to pass the time that I only used to do once ever new turn!

I play duels as they are the fastest, but now what I do is I sit on the character select screen for the whole minute! Making the other person wait the full time! Then when I get in game (if I'm lucky enough to have a good map) I run around an obstacle for as long as I can (I play conqueror so sometimes fast characters catch up to me) and if I last full 5 minutes that's great!!! Round 1 down! If I'm caught I turtle up and try to survive the most then, but if the person is putting the hurt on me bad then I may retaliate!

Now once the first stage is done either one of three things happens! The person quits the match! (which all you people wanting player repercussions for quitting! I will do this to you! Shoot I may just use PK since she's the fastest now and not even worry about fighting! so this is for all you people wanting penalties! Can you last 25 minutes?!?!) Its so awesome because I keep spamming "good fight' and they keep saying "wow!" and they drop out of the match XD Even if its only 1 round. That is 6 mins of time wasted from initial start up and not including time to find a match. A good couple of duels can be completed in that time!

Second option that happens is the person is so mad that when they catch me (if this person is a fast character) and I beat them they just get more irritated that I have the skill to beat them!!! And I still win (albeit not the way I wanna play!)

Third option is the worst one...its one where unfortunately I am bested in being caught and in battle. Thus...after round 1 of being killed and knowing I have no shot. I quit. HOWEVER!!! Not all is lost considering the person went into PvP duels to fight a person and still after all that time wasting they have to fight a bot!!!

AND THE KICKER!!!!

Since few people do duels I get paired up with them again !!! Over and over again!!! ^_^

I dedicate this post (as mentioned above) to those people wanting penalties for quitting matches.

Sincerely,
The guy who doesn't care about your self-righteous battle tactics <3

Johny_Bee
03-18-2017, 12:40 AM
Hello.

Hey! That is lovely! They do not have to report you for griefing :D ... just did it yourself.

Black_Star300
03-18-2017, 12:45 AM
What is the definition of griefing though? No where since I bought the game has it told me what "griefing" is. I know what it means in minecraft, but its a code just as much as "honor" in this game is. I'm not cheating by any means. So that means the people that run around in 4v4s with no chance of winning are griefers too then. Which is like EVERYONE. Let's say I am doing this "griefing". I will get a warning as those that were AFK farming got one and that was pronounced. And with them so busy with many other things I doubt anything will come to it. Also I mentioned that I'm doing this on down time atm so I'm not even doing it all the time to even be on a radar.

But if you feel better by saying that cool. Also they don't know account name.

TheNoEffect
03-18-2017, 12:52 AM
Hello.

Hey! That is lovely! They do not have to report you for griefing :D ... just did it yourself.

OP's just making the point that the game is wide open to griefing by design. The fact you have to wait that long, that your opponent can troll you and that you don't auto win when the other person quits...

Still...beats waiting to get into a new Elimination to get dropped out within 15 seconds 3 times in a row or be the only one that didn't get dropped on your team...

Black_Star300
03-18-2017, 12:55 AM
OP's just making the point that the game is wide open to griefing by design. The fact you have to wait that long, that your opponent can troll you and that you don't auto win when the other person quits...

Still...beats waiting to get into a new Elimination to get dropped out within 15 seconds 3 times in a row or be the only one that didn't get dropped on your team...

This ^. People say obstacles are great because "beware of your surroundings" well it can also present moments like this. Where I can circle around the same object for 5 minutes. Best fight I ever had was with a Shugoki. After the 4th round he got so irritated he started doing his "embrace" attack to lower his health down to nothing and I came up and one shotted him XD. I won the duel.

I r happi

Dry.Fish
03-18-2017, 01:02 AM
Please go back to kindergarten and play duck, duck, goose there.

Johny_Bee
03-18-2017, 01:20 AM

I got that part, we all know about that. I was going to take it as a joke and reasonable feedback till I got to the part where he is actually doing this. All of us could do this, why don't we? (just to be sure, this is a rhetorical question)

Black_Star300
03-18-2017, 01:21 AM
Please go back to kindergarten and play duck, duck, goose there.

hmm.....no. It's more fun here :D and I have restrict messaging so even if people wanna send me a message they can't so then they just wasted more time XD ahahaha....

Bob__Gnarly
03-18-2017, 01:25 AM
So your favorite thing to do is be a d1ck. You'll go far in life bud, enjoy!

Black_Star300
03-18-2017, 01:28 AM
So your favorite thing to do is be a d1ck. You'll go far in life bud, enjoy!

ooooh! Mods !!! This guy circumvented the swear filter!!!! Ban him, Ban him!!!!!!

Dry.Fish
03-18-2017, 01:40 AM
Then I would take my penalty with pride.