PDA

View Full Version : Please stop with the elimination/skirmish orders

Johnnybeck.
03-17-2017, 11:32 PM
Dominion is ok, but there are not enough people playing elimination/skirmish in my region. 10 min looking for a match just to get kick out due to being matchmake with people too far away.

I would appreciate if you guys could change these orders in the future. Thank you!

Gray360UK
03-17-2017, 11:35 PM
Please stop with 50% of the games content, in other words? Not very realistic really ;)

Johnnybeck.
03-17-2017, 11:46 PM
Please stop with 50% of the games content, in other words? Not very realistic really ;)

With orders, no the game mode OMG. Last time was 4 orders with elimination or skirmish... You can still play the mode if you want just stop with that many orders in theses modes, I lose a lot of time just to find 1 match, this is not fun at all.

Gray360UK
03-17-2017, 11:51 PM
With orders, no the game mode OMG. Last time was 4 orders with elimination or skirmish... You can still play the mode if you want just stop with that many orders in theses modes, I lose a lot of time just to find 1 match, this is not fun at all.

I am well aware you mean with Orders, but you are still asking a company to see 50% of the content they put into their game as something they shouldn't want people to play / complete Orders in. i think when some people don't like something they find it very hard to keep a balanced perspective on things, but honestly, you can't ask a games company to agree with you that there's something wrong with half of their game.

Johnnybeck.
03-18-2017, 12:01 AM
I am well aware you mean with Orders, but you are still asking a company to see 50% of the content they put into their game as something they shouldn't want people to play / complete Orders in. i think when some people don't like something they find it very hard to keep a balanced perspective on things, but honestly, you can't ask a games company to agree with you that there's something wrong with half of their game.

There is nothing wrong with these modes and I like them, the problem is due to the connectivity errors a lot of people is not playing the game anymore and is very, very hard to find an elimination or skirmish match, it took me one an a half hour to complete 5 elimination matches. The skirmish order I'm not even gonna try. I just want to be able to complete my order and not lose all the time I have to play doing it.

Nosmer1
03-18-2017, 12:07 AM
I think it was like this for 4 days in a row already. This is getting silly.