my revenge build with the berserker lol

https://youtu.be/h4Jcx8I6hYQ

slim147
03-17-2017, 11:13 PM
Yeah, nah.

...Okay

Thanapetus
03-17-2017, 11:24 PM
Proof that revenge and Beserkers need a nerf.

An assassin class that hits over 100? GTFO

Munktor
03-17-2017, 11:30 PM
Keep in mind, without that defense pickup, he died before he got a single kill in.

TheHolyPug
03-17-2017, 11:31 PM
You silly goose.

slim147
03-17-2017, 11:41 PM
Proof that revenge and Beserkers need a nerf.

An assassin class that hits over 100? GTFO

every hero can go 100+ in revenge, im I have a 108gs with my attack maxed and my revenge attack maxed .....just make your hero's gear score focus on attack and defense , it was only 100 because his defense stat was low..if my attack is higher the your defense im going to do way more damage..i mean really its common sense he had his stats focused on stamina cost reduction instead of defense his fault it got to 100... if his defense was higher it would have been lower..you need to understand gear stats before you cry about something really

RatedChaotic
03-17-2017, 11:45 PM
Keep in mind, without that defense pickup, he died before he got a single kill in.

nuff said.

Thanapetus
03-17-2017, 11:45 PM
every hero can go 100+ in revenge, im I have a 108gs with my attack maxed and my revenge attack maxed .....just make your hero's gear score focus on attack and defense , it was only 100 because his defense stat was low..if my attack is higher the your defense im going to do way more damage..i mean really its common sense he had his stats focused on stamina cost reduction instead of defense his fault it got to 100... if his defense was higher it would have been lower..you need to understand gear stats before you cry about something really

A heavy class SHOULD be able to pop 100 with the tradeoff being low mobility, you have much higher mobility, agility, dodging, speed and can still hit like that. Good, Let my lawbringer be what he is and give me that mobility please.

What? you going to say I wear plate? Awesome does that give me a benefit against you? Nope. You need to understand class stats and balance before you cry about something really.

slim147
03-17-2017, 11:53 PM
A heavy class SHOULD be able to pop 100 with the tradeoff being low mobility, you have much higher mobility, agility, dodging, speed and can still hit like that. Good, Let my lawbringer be what he is and give me that mobility please.

What? you going to say I wear plate? Awesome does that give me a benefit against you? Nope. You need to understand class stats and balance before you cry about something really.

lol the lawbringer does an ungodly amount of damage if your attack is maxed and your revenge attack is maxed ive been killed in two hit by a LB who has a revenge attack build...like I said learn how to pair gear up so its focused on revenge attack and defense ....execution health ,debuff resistance, revive speed, stamina cost reduction feat cooldown reduction and throw distance is all point less and if you have any one of these maxed out im going to do more damage then you or take less damage then you..like I said learn how gear works before you start crying brotha what rep is your LB and whats his gear score

Thanapetus
03-18-2017, 12:04 AM
lol the lawbringer does an ungodly amount of damage if your attack is maxed and your revenge attack is maxed ive been killed in two hit by a LB who has a revenge attack build...like I said learn how to pair gear up so its focused on revenge attack and defense ....execution health ,debuff resistance, revive speed, stamina cost reduction feat cooldown reduction and throw distance is all point less and if you have any one of these maxed out im going to do more damage then you or take less damage then you..like I said learn how gear works before you start crying brotha what rep is your LB and whats his gear score

You dont understand. Even if I get my LB to rank 3 with 108 gear he still will be as agile as a dump truck. In fighting games, speed kills. You would understand if you played at a high level instead of playing a spammy character with core mechanics that is specifically designed to be unblockable after 4 hits.

Sorry son, I have played high end competitive fighters and I would love to have (during my UMvC 3) days to have Hulk or Zangief to have the speed of say strider or virgil. Until you can admit speed is the NUMBER 1 thing fighters look for, then I cant reason with you.

If I was playing another beserker and still making this arguement then yes, you would be right. But a raider/LB doesnt have a chance as they do not have the mobility without using cheese. Sure, if I land you against the wall, you can pop revenge all day long and I will just grab, shove, heavy ad nauseum until Im out of stamina, run around and repeat.

But that is cheese.....really bad limburger cheese tactics that I have to use to beat the average assassin. This isnt a GIT GUD situation, this is a class imbalance problem that everyone knows about except you and your ilk that tries to say you are xx 1337uberlollerskatehaxxors 111shift!!one1!1! -XX when in fact you are using a known mechanic that is being essentially standardized in the future.

GJ i guess, but it doesnt change the fact that Speed is king in real combat and this game. The only defense to the speed was OMNIBLOCK but enough of you neckbeards moaned enough to get it nerfed.

slim147
03-18-2017, 04:14 AM
[QUOTE=Thanapetus;12468219]You dont understand. Even if I get my LB to rank 3 with 108 gear he still will be as agile as a dump truck. In fighting games, speed kills. You would understand if you played at a high level instead of playing a spammy character with core mechanics that is specifically designed to be unblockable after 4 hits.

Sorry son, I have played high end competitive fighters and I would love to have (during my UMvC 3) days to have Hulk or Zangief to have the speed of say strider or virgil. Until you can admit speed is the NUMBER 1 thing fighters look for, then I cant reason with you.

If I was playing another beserker and still making this arguement then yes, you would be right. But a raider/LB doesnt have a chance as they do not have the mobility without using cheese. Sure, if I land you against the wall, you can pop revenge all day long and I will just grab, shove, heavy ad nauseum until Im out of stamina, run around and repeat.

But that is cheese.....really bad limburger cheese tactics that I have to use to beat the average assassin. This isnt a GIT GUD situation, this is a class imbalance problem that everyone knows about except you and your ilk that tries to say you are xx 1337uberlollerskatehaxxors 111shift!!one1!1!

lol if speed is number one in fighting games and you know this then your a fool to play heavy...I get killed by more Conquers then Peacekeepers and Orochis combined...I think this is a GIT GUD situation, i have a rep 2 valk also and can merc on most berserkers no problem...And the real cheese is all those guys hitting me at once ganking me ... if you don't want someone to get revenge fight them 1v1 till he dies or you know when someone gets revenge you could just back up instead of attacking ...its crazy how effective thse options are but yet you try ganking 4v1 then cry when they kill all of your team...its what you get for playing like a *****

Thanapetus
03-18-2017, 10:12 PM
[QUOTE=Thanapetus;12468219]You dont understand. Even if I get my LB to rank 3 with 108 gear he still will be as agile as a dump truck. In fighting games, speed kills. You would understand if you played at a high level instead of playing a spammy character with core mechanics that is specifically designed to be unblockable after 4 hits.

But that is cheese.....really bad limburger cheese tactics that I have to use to beat the average assassin. This isnt a GIT GUD situation, this is a class imbalance problem that everyone knows about except you and your ilk that tries to say you are xx 1337uberlollerskatehaxxors 111shift!!one1!1!

lol if speed is number one in fighting games and you know this then your a fool to play heavy...I get killed by more Conquers then Peacekeepers and Orochis combined...I think this is a GIT GUD situation, i have a rep 2 valk also and can merc on most berserkers no problem...And the real cheese is all those guys hitting me at once ganking me ... if you don't want someone to get revenge fight them 1v1 till he dies or you know when someone gets revenge you could just back up instead of attacking ...its crazy how effective thse options are but yet you try ganking 4v1 then cry when they kill all of your team...its what you get for playing like a *****

Notice your conqueror mechanic goes under the cheese situation. I guess when competitive (if) arrives we will see which one is right. People rely on the GIT GUD defense when they were exposed as being subpar exploiting a classic flavor of the month tactic. When they nerf revenge we wont see you again, classic 15 year old mentality. "Im 1337 when I win, but uninstall if i lose)

GJ kid, you will NEVER be at high end competition outside of Hello Kitty Island Adventure. Im sure that you have a the Flower Ranked Rainbow Warrior that emits an attack of sugar farts.