PDA

View Full Version : Season Pass Holders Unite! ^_^

buhahh125
03-17-2017, 08:48 PM
What I am curious about is the verbiage they use when you buy Season Pass. This is taken EXACTLY from their webpage:

"The For Honor Season Pass Grants you access to all of the upcoming For Honor expansions coming over the next year, exclusive content, and customization options."

This can be found right on the main webpage https://www.ubisoft.com/en-US/game/for-honor/

With that said, with all the "NEW CONTENT" like emotes and effects, where is the free DLC or so called customization options we supposedly should get when we bought Gold Edition? So far the customization items we received were for Ultimate Edition AND since the game has been out they have released Effects, Ornaments, and Emotes but all of which you have to buy regardless. Call me crazy but something no smell good here. ;) It would be nice to hear about this from UBIsoft but I am not sure they would even dare to venture into it.

buhahh125
03-17-2017, 09:00 PM
What I am curious about is the verbiage they use when you buy Season Pass. This is taken EXACTLY from their webpage:

"The For Honor Season Pass Grants you access to all of the upcoming For Honor expansions coming over the next year, exclusive content, and customization options."

This can be found right on the main webpage https://www.ubisoft.com/en-US/game/for-honor/

With that said, with all the "NEW CONTENT" like emotes and effects, where is the free DLC or so called customization options we supposedly should get when we bought Gold Edition? So far the customization items we received were for Ultimate Edition AND since the game has been out they have released Effects, Ornaments, and Emotes but all of which you have to buy regardless. Call me crazy but something no smell good here. ;) It would be nice to hear about this from UBIsoft but I am not sure they would even dare to venture into it.

Sorry, I should correct myself. I do understand we will get the new Heroes a week earlier and for free but that is not alone what was disclosed. Perhaps I only have myself to blame but it is just too convenient to sell a Season Pass ahead of time but then when new content is released no consideration is shown to those who have it. All it seems like is that priority is to make more money and disregard those who love your product and invested into it already.

Mr.Gazoonie
03-17-2017, 09:01 PM
i dont think the wording implies that you get

ALL expansions AND

ALL the exclusive content AND

ALL the customization content.

the term ALL was implied for the first only although i see where it could have been misleading however when reading things from a consumers perspective, if it isnt EXACTLY written or worded to imply something, it usually does not.

In your case, it would have been worded with 3 ALLs instead of just one refencing the upcoming expansions. You get some exclusive content that anyone who did NOT buy season pass as well as some exclusive customization but i do not think that you are entitled to get every single one offered unless it is PART of an official DLC which the couple things recently added, are not.

buhahh125
03-17-2017, 09:05 PM
I do not expect ALL but I would expect some when there has already been a few items released. It is not an unreasonable assumption.

massive02
03-17-2017, 10:15 PM
Perhaps you should read ALL the fine print ;) I just wanted to make that joke.

buhahh125
03-17-2017, 10:21 PM
Perhaps you should read ALL the fine print ;) I just wanted to make that joke.

Touche! My friend. :cool: HAHA

Karma_Ghost
03-18-2017, 07:46 AM
It was perfectly clear what you were buying on https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-US/buy/index.aspx

Deluxe:
3 Unique Helmet Crests
Special Execution Sunbeam Effect
Deluxe Edition Emblem
7-Day Champion Status

Gold:
Six All New Heroes – These will be released in batches of two at the beginning of each new season of the Faction War. Season Pass owners will have access to these Heroes seven days before they are available to all players. After the Season Pass early access period, these Heroes can be unlocked with Steel, For Honor’s in-game currency that can be earned by completing matches and in-game challenges.
Six elite outfits to customize the new heroes
Exclusive sunbeam effect on emotes for all Heroes
Three exclusive emblem outlines
Three scavenger crates that unlock additional gear
30-Day Champion Status – Gives XP boosts to you and your friends, as well as more XP from crafting and more loot at the end of matches

Season Pass:
Six New Heroes
Six Elite Outfits
Exclusive Sunbeam Moon Effect
Three Exclusive Emblem Outlines
Three Scavenger Crates That Unlock Additional Gear
30-Day Champion Status

L647
03-18-2017, 08:17 AM
The season pass in this game is worthless and a complete money grab aimed at the sheeple, all you really get is 2 week early access to free DLC.