PDA

View Full Version : Critical Hits or Deaths

Mr.Gazoonie
03-17-2017, 08:29 PM
Can anyone tell me if they exist?

Three times now this has happened, most recently on my Valk, where i have killed someone instantly into execute mode with a hit that shouldnt have.

He was a Raider with 3/4 - 4/5s of health left. I went to do a Hunters pounce (LS-up +dodge + RB) which i beleve is a light hit and i "think" he was attempting to charge me for a grab and toss but bam.. my pounce connected and he died.

The other times was on a warden and a conquerer where someone was dodging and i connected and the other was an orochi doing thier charged attack and i connected clean on both but seemed to do WAY more damage than normal and instantly killed the person.

Justy wondering is all.

buhahh125
03-17-2017, 08:36 PM
Uhmmmm.....As long as I have been playing this game I have never been able to perform an execution after a light attack? And IF this happened to you then you are the Valk god! ^_^ Other than that I do believe certain hits in certain manners do count for more damage. I have seen where I will counter just right and hurt the other player considerably more than usual.

Mr.Gazoonie
03-17-2017, 08:41 PM
What i mean was ive done it on 3 different toons.

Valk vs Raider

Warden vs Orochi <i believe>

Canquerer vs some other class.

Warden and Conquerer were heavy hits.. maybe Valk was too and i hit RT more than RB and got the top heavy but i dont that that was the correct animation. It was, im almost 100% sure, the overhead pounce animation. I was also slightly higher in positioning on an incline but i literally just went right into the impale animation and execute prompt.

Mr.Gazoonie
03-17-2017, 08:46 PM
None of my toons are 108

My Warden is 78
My Conquerer is 78 but was only in blues at the time and my Valk is still in blues.