PDA

View Full Version : I love cocky Wardens.

lNogardl
03-17-2017, 08:22 PM
Every Warden i've been fighting against are only Vortex spammers. Literally all theyre doing is Vortex abusing the whole match, and the funny part is, theyre actually proud of it.

Why would you be proud of abusing something everyone else can? Like, even when i play with warden i can abuse it, and i know ill win, but whats the point? Its just disgusting at this point, im pretty bad at gambling already so i dont need that **** in a fighting game.

Munktor
03-17-2017, 08:25 PM
Every Warden i've been fighting against are only Vortex spammers. Literally all theyre doing is Vortex abusing the whole match, and the funny part is, theyre actually proud of it.

Why would you be proud of abusing something everyone else can? Like, even when i play with warden i can abuse it, and i know ill win, but whats the point? Its just disgusting at this point, im pretty bad at gambling already so i dont need that **** in a fighting game.

What exactly is it you have difficulty dealing with from said spam? Is it the cancel into GB out of the bash, or moreso just timing the dodge of the bash? Clearly you aren't blocking the initial light attacks which allows the start-up of the move to begin with.

Just curious.

lNogardl
03-17-2017, 08:30 PM
If you get hit by one shoulder barge you either have to:

A: light attack at stop the barge(warden can stop it and parry if you do it too much.
B: Dodge out of way (Warden can press X again and goes to an auto guard break which you cant counter since you dodged)
C: Try to guess hes gonna guard break and get hit in the process.

So yeah, youre pretty much ****ed to do anything if you get hit by even one. They play defensively till they find that one shoulder hit =youre ****ed.

Munktor
03-17-2017, 08:41 PM
If you get hit by one shoulder barge you either have to:

A: light attack at stop the barge(warden can stop it and parry if you do it too much.
B: Dodge out of way (Warden can press X again and goes to an auto guard break which you cant counter since you dodged)
C: Try to guess hes gonna guard break and get hit in the process.

So yeah, youre pretty much ****ed to do anything if you get hit by even one. They play defensively till they find that one shoulder hit =youre ****ed.

Ok, thank you for that... I guess...I play the game and understand how it works.

I was asking you which part you felt was the most difficult to deal with.

Personally, I have a pretty good strategy for all the vortex attacks from various heroes. So I was curious where you felt the most struggle and was going to provide some suggestions.

But, if you think it's just "broken" and "impossible" and no matter what you're "screwed"....then, just cry on the boards or quit.

Cheers.

lNogardl
03-17-2017, 08:44 PM
Ok, thank you for that... I guess...I play the game and understand how it works.

I was asking you which part you felt was the most difficult to deal with.

Personally, I have a pretty good strategy for all the vortex attacks from various heroes. So I was curious where you felt the most struggle and was going to provide some suggestions.

But, if you think it's just "broken" and "impossible" and no matter what you're "screwed"....then, just cry on the boards or quit.

Cheers.

What other strategy besides baiting other attacks, which is impossible, with a slow guy like shugoki and theyre playong super defensive

Burn-The-Sinner
03-18-2017, 08:10 AM
people, you can double dodge back and completely break every variation of his chain

Jesus

Steelsoldier555
03-18-2017, 08:29 AM
Hey moron Vortex hits from the left, anticipate your opponent's moves and guard left! Hell it can even be parried! Quit your crying and get better, god I'm sick of you babies always crying about Warden when they're are many other characters that need to be discussed/brought to light.

TheHolyPug
03-18-2017, 09:48 AM
I dont even know what yall are talking about because im very new and i suck right now xD

lissMar
03-18-2017, 10:33 AM
(...) Vortex hits from the left (...)

Yeah, remember guys, VORTEX HITS FROM THE LEFT! :D

ZechsMarquizy
03-18-2017, 12:03 PM
Anyone who uses this term "Vortex" in for honor is obviously confused, and obviously lacks experience in gaming. Stop trying to label For Honor as just another fighting game lol cause its an entirely new genre. This is a Duelist/Moba/Fighter with a hint of Dynasty warriors and executions. Quite different than just a simple "Fighting Game" this is NOT super smash bros, this is NOT street fighter or Mortal Kombat. Enough with this ******ed *** noob term "Vortex" its called "Mix up" learn it. And if your still confused then go look at the "Move Set" bam rite there is the name kids "Mix Up"

Also, dude you guys really gota stop with this cry baby b.s. anyways. It's quite literally the easiest combo to get out of and requires very little effort. it's called "DODGE" all you have to do is double tap the "DODGE" button. So remember the "DODGE" button, just double tap the "DODGE" button.

"The Dodge Button"

Zv1k0
03-18-2017, 01:30 PM
Its a 50/50 scenario. If you guess wrong you eat damage and its not even punishable if you guess right. Which shouldn't be a thing.

People that suggest double tap on dodge...really smary yes. You lose half of your stamina and he can just dodge forward or run to you and you arr in 50/50 again but with less stamina which is even worse. So stop being smart arses all over the forum. Warden needs and will get something patched. Why is Vlaks sweep all shield charge punishable? Nobushis kick? Warden, Conq, Warlord...they need either small rework or nerf. And you cant argue with that if you understand it...

Oupyz
03-18-2017, 02:16 PM
Remove cancel from the charge , here u go u fixed warden

suboptiml
03-18-2017, 04:59 PM
Warden's "vortex" is just a 50/50, forcing a guess in his opponent, which most other classes have too. And no, he cannot chain them infinitely. After the third link of the chain, he's basically oos, extremely close and very vulnerable. And that's if you didn't manage to use one of the several ways of countering/evading it before it gets to that point.

He's a strong class, no argument. But the big bad "vortex" (i.e. a 50/50 other classes have too) is counterable/evadable.

And I haven't played Warden in a couple of weeks at least. No, he's not my main.

He is, arguably, the coolest looking class.

teksuo1
03-18-2017, 05:22 PM
all wardens vortex spam
all Conquerors shieldbash/heavy spam
all Peace Keepers light attacks/zone spam
all Lawbringers spam environmental kills
all Raiders spam the unblockable zone (or that sweet dodge / quick top attack thing)
all Warlord spam headbutts
all Berserkers spam combos and get hyperarmor on the 4th hit
all Valks spam light attacks/sweep
all Kenseis spam feints
all Shugokis spam back-breaker
all Orochis spam double lights
all Nobushis spam revenge zone attack.

nobody should be proud.

Knight_Gregor
03-19-2017, 01:18 AM
Remove cancel from the charge , here u go u fixed warden

You don't even have to go that far. Just remove the ability to cancel into guard break.

Archaelion
03-19-2017, 01:51 AM
https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft-nerf-the-warden-and-or-buff-the-raider-and-kensei?recruiter=697368719&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink