PDA

View Full Version : bleed and posion

FroZZenT
03-17-2017, 08:11 PM
can we please get bleed on peacekeeper and on nobushi to be a feat only and not some stupid passiv they have, you know like you did with the berserker, (there is a class that need some buff the berserker that is)

sd_fungi
03-17-2017, 09:34 PM
Bleeds are a bit crazy. Play against a PK early that got me with a feint-heavy into the stab which staggered me allowing them to GB stab me. Which netted the PK 50% of my health in bleed damage.

ghostirq
03-17-2017, 10:23 PM
Bleed is the only thing a PK can get from a grab. If you don't like it, than increase your debuff.

FroZZenT
03-18-2017, 07:42 PM
like i not have close to max debuff lol i do know the game m8, the problem is that with this def meta the berserker have close to no chance of killing a PK or nobushi they can fight from range and just get bleed on you and the go def and make you have to attack all the time.
and that is way to hard with a berserker that have a really low speed on guard and can get stagged all the time, the berserker have no charge attack at all to close the range in and the damage over time he do is a feat you unlock at level 3. NOW is that fair to the berserker, oh yea he is a assassin class right slow as hell and have slow guard and dodge aswell. the BERSERKER NEED A BIG BUFF

Yarzahn
03-18-2017, 08:45 PM
can we please get bleed on peacekeeper and on nobushi to be a feat only and not some stupid passiv they have, you know like you did with the berserker, (there is a class that need some buff the berserker that is)

I love how people run around with gear that removes the bleed resistance stat in favour of OP revenge duration and exhaustion recovering.
If you can't handle bleed damage, instead of cying I suggest yu re-think your gear and get a helm with debuff resistance.

FroZZenT
03-18-2017, 09:04 PM
I love how people run around with gear that removes the bleed resistance stat in favour of OP revenge duration and exhaustion recovering.
If you can't handle bleed damage, instead of cying I suggest yu re-think your gear and get a helm with debuff resistance.

you really need to learn to read m8. i do have close to MAX debuff resistance, and bleed is not the problem, it is the way they use the bleed. Get bleed on you and then go defence making you to attack all the time and that is hard to do with the berserker, that is why im saying making it to a feat like the berserker, that is only fair to all the assassin classes, but try it out for yourself. Try the berserker and see it first hand