PDA

View Full Version : Combat feels so sluggish and odd to me xD

TheHolyPug
03-17-2017, 08:07 PM
Oh hello all. I am very new to this game and i am SURE i need to l2p and thats what i am trying to do but i have a question....
When i look up some moves for a character, it will say for example Left click,,, left click,, right click to do a whatever combo. Well when i try that it seems like it only ever does the first part of the move. I Left click then left click then right click but it never seems to work. Any tips for me? xD

Alchemist-21-
03-17-2017, 08:55 PM
If there's a white star by the button for the moveset in the combo, it means that attack has to connect for the next part to take effect. That might be your problem.

TheHolyPug
03-17-2017, 09:02 PM
If there's a white star by the button for the moveset in the combo, it means that attack has to connect for the next part to take effect. That might be your problem.

Yeah i saw that star and know what it means but i think i am trying to click too fast maybe. I am used to other games where u have to execute the combo quickly and THEN it takes effect. Maybe that isnt the case her. i dunno. I will mess around with it and see xD
Either way i am enjoying this even tho im damn noobish right now.

Alchemist-21-
03-17-2017, 09:15 PM
What combo are you trying to use anyway?

TheHolyPug
03-17-2017, 09:23 PM
What combo are you trying to use anyway?

For example a raiders chop and poke, says left click, left click, left click :D

cragar212
03-17-2017, 09:33 PM
Its a timing thing. You need to time click as the previous attack is ending. To soon breaks chain. If you goto "how to play" there should be a practice mode where u can set bot to lvl 0 and just whack on him. Your weapon should glow during a chain.

Mengtheman
03-17-2017, 09:38 PM
Check out,''Mordhau''. Way better combat. And besides. The Warden doesn't thrust or half-sword. Must be a cosplayer. All he does is cut chop slash.

TheHolyPug
03-17-2017, 09:44 PM
Thanks everyone for your replies!!! I am already getting better at the timing now. It has just seemed to click with me. I was a little confused at first xD