PDA

View Full Version : I'm done with with the disconnects, hundreds a day.

Aidion72
03-17-2017, 07:14 PM
I am uninstalling this game I hope Ubisoft ****ing burns to the ground.

PackingMoney
03-17-2017, 07:30 PM
Good for you. This is your second post on the same topic in 6 hours.

Aidion72
03-17-2017, 07:41 PM
Good for you. This is your second post on the same topic in 6 hours.

Glad you're keeping track :)

RatedChaotic
03-17-2017, 07:43 PM
Some people have far less problems with connectivity and good for them. I other hand if I lose progress one time I get pissed. Thats why I play mostly bots and just pvp with friends. My son is really good at this game hes all the pvp I need until UBI fixes the ragequits and networking issues this game has. When my son and I do brawl matches together we end up playing against more bots than players anyway.

Aidion72
03-17-2017, 07:48 PM
Some people have far less problems with connectivity and good for them. I other hand if I lose progress one time I get pissed. Thats why I play mostly bots and just pvp with friends. My son is really good at this game hes all the pvp I need until UBI fixes the ragequits and networking issues this game has.

Yeah I can't stand losing progress especially when its over, and over, and over again I had a order this morning complete 2 elimination matches as any hero and after a more than an hour, i've completed 1 elimination, and I can't even play with friends half the time because at least one of us is gonna get kicked regardless of game mode

RatedChaotic
03-17-2017, 08:00 PM
We have a group of 4. 3 of us have Spectrum(Time Warner Cable) We rarely have issues. The 4th uses Direct TV and he gets kicked every 5 mins. He even has a green and open nat. Its their p2p config definately. Syncing different types of connections, hardware and software is not an easy thing to do and causes alot of problems. IMO it was a bad move for ubi to try this config without proper testing.

Aidion72
03-17-2017, 08:04 PM
We have a group of 4. 3 of us have Spectrum(Time Warner Cable) We rarely have issues. The 4th uses Direct TV and he gets kicked every 5 mins.

Yeah I have Xfinity through comcast and I'm usually the one out of my group who never has any issues, never lag during overwatch, pvped for months in dark souls no issues, this is the only one that just constantly disconnects and it's more frustrating than flawlessly getting someone with 108 gear score down to 1 health then them getting revenge

Charanis
03-17-2017, 09:40 PM
I got disconnected from 10 out of 10 dominion games today. I'm done too.