PDA

View Full Version : Warden and peacekeeper need nerf the most

bramboforce
03-17-2017, 06:19 PM
Iam angered when everyday i meet wardens who just spam two moves with which you cant do **** about. Some may say he is balanced but thats ********. 80% of wardens i meet
today in duels are just spamers of zone attack. That zone attack shows that they attack from right and then they attack with speed of light left light. Yes of course to prevent that keep your guard left, but thats not that easy as it sounds. You need to guard all other sides too. This attack pisses me of every single duel with warden. Players who just spam that
have no skill. I was sick of such games so i moved to for honor to find such players. Such players destroy game by itself. Game which was suposed to be skill based. To clean
community of these players i suggest to Ubisfot to nerf wardens zone attack by simply making it slower or making it coming just from one side. I know many people will think that there are characters that need nerf like peacekeeper. And they are right. But when nobushi was nerfed most of players that played her moved to peacekeeper and warden.
When peacekeeper will be nerfed most of players will move to warden. Many people also consider wardens charge problematic but i dont. Its not easy to counter but its easier that blocking his zone attack. These days i meet wardens spaming this more and more often. I was actually more happy with broken nobushi that these wardens. I wont even talk about
slower characters like shugoki or warlorld that cant change their guard fast enough to block it. PLEASE UBISOFT FIX WARDEN AND PEACEKEEPER.
Gl hf:D

SplugeKing
03-17-2017, 06:31 PM
No character needs a nerf. I've been saying this for a while now... adding more movesets will give some of the easier to beat characters like the raider and kensei (for me), a better chance at victory

bramboforce
03-17-2017, 06:47 PM
thats ********

Prophit618
03-17-2017, 06:57 PM
Ubi can we please get a nerf on these rageposters?

Edit: That being said, PK's zone attack needs fixing. It's too easily abusable as it is. Nothing wrong with Warden's zone attack though, and while it is a regular part of their arsenal, in higher level play you never see people spamming it because you get killed that way.

bramboforce
03-17-2017, 07:13 PM
My god i think its both matter of how you look at it. And if this was rage post there would be way more swearing. This is simply post that sugests what should be fixed and why. and I find wardens zone attacks abusable even in high level play. On other side peacekeepers zone attack never got me.

Thanapetus
03-18-2017, 12:20 AM
No character needs a nerf. I've been saying this for a while now... adding more movesets will give some of the easier to beat characters like the raider and kensei (for me), a better chance at victory

OK chief.

Then if no character needs a nerf, give raider/LB peacekeepers speed.

Helnekromancer
03-18-2017, 12:46 AM
I mean if you know you are dueling a warden you should already be prepared to block a lot of zones. If the warden is just sitting their idle for a sec you know he's about to throw his sword at you, The only problem I have is his vortex and whether or not he's going to grab or get 2 easy lights at the end or if your against a wall a heavy which feels like ******** because he's already doing unblockable attack into a grab, that's like if the Nobushi kick can be cancel mid animation into a leg grab that tracks you if you think of dodge in which she throws you to the ground for an easy heavy or 2 lights. You don't know when she's going to do it but you know they can whenever they feel like it.

JeeNiNe
03-18-2017, 01:05 AM
My god i think its both matter of how you look at it. And if this was rage post there would be way more swearing. This is simply post that sugests what should be fixed and why. and I find wardens zone attacks abusable even in high level play. On other side peacekeepers zone attack never got me.

You clearly dont know what you are talking about, the warden zone is 12 frames on console, warden top light is 15 frames, and side light 18 frames. pk first light from any direction is 15 frame, then any second light is 12 frames. the Pk zone is 9 frames and cannot be punished by guarding, the warden zone guarantees a free GB when blocked, which gives you at least twice the damage of what the zone would have done to you.
PK zone is clearly OP as it is faster than warden while also being unpunishable on block, it also cannot be parried on reaction.

As a side note, you dont see wardens winning 1v1 tournaments at high lvl, its mainly warlords and PKs, Wardens win 2v2 tournaments because they are more suited for team play while pks and warlord also win 2v2 tourneys, I think its clear who needs a nerf.

PackingMoney
03-18-2017, 01:05 AM
Ubi can we please get a nerf on these rageposters?

Edit: That being said, PK's zone attack needs fixing. It's too easily abusable as it is. Nothing wrong with Warden's zone attack though, and while it is a regular part of their arsenal, in higher level play you never see people spamming it because you get killed that way.

You have kind of contradicted yourself in that post.

Jolvark
03-18-2017, 03:38 AM
"warden zone attack doesn´t need nerff" yeah, with the speed of a ligth attack, damage of a heavy and super easy to faint into it, seems balanced

totalymew
03-18-2017, 03:58 AM
The problem with zone attacks is the double indicator bug... I can react to Wardens and Orochis 12 frames zone attacks, but if it shows an indicator at the top for the first few frames, im gonna move my guard to the top, and even if my reaction time is inhumanly fast and realise it's not a top light attack, it's already too late to switch my guard to the zone attack (this is even worse for characters with slow guard change)

Don't even get me started on PK's 9 frames zone attack..

Kyuuketsuki723
03-18-2017, 08:50 PM
Iam angered when everyday i meet wardens who just spam two moves with which you cant do **** about. Some may say he is balanced but thats ********. 80% of wardens i meet
today in duels are just spamers of zone attack. That zone attack shows that they attack from right and then they attack with speed of light left light. Yes of course to prevent that keep your guard left, but thats not that easy as it sounds. You need to guard all other sides too. This attack pisses me of every single duel with warden. Players who just spam that
have no skill. I was sick of such games so i moved to for honor to find such players. Such players destroy game by itself. Game which was suposed to be skill based. To clean
community of these players i suggest to Ubisfot to nerf wardens zone attack by simply making it slower or making it coming just from one side. I know many people will think that there are characters that need nerf like peacekeeper. And they are right. But when nobushi was nerfed most of players that played her moved to peacekeeper and warden.
When peacekeeper will be nerfed most of players will move to warden. Many people also consider wardens charge problematic but i dont. Its not easy to counter but its easier that blocking his zone attack. These days i meet wardens spaming this more and more often. I was actually more happy with broken nobushi that these wardens. I wont even talk about
slower characters like shugoki or warlorld that cant change their guard fast enough to block it. PLEASE UBISOFT FIX WARDEN AND PEACEKEEPER.

to be honest the only think about warden and pk that needs a nerf is the zone attack they are both way to fast wardens is faster then pk.

DrExtrem
03-18-2017, 09:00 PM
"warden zone attack doesn´t need nerff" yeah, with the speed of a ligth attack, damage of a heavy and super easy to faint into it, seems balanced

And it consumes 40% of his stamina and has a high recovery time.

Is does not deal the damage of a heavy attack.

Adjust your guard and punish the warden with a GB.

Zv1k0
03-18-2017, 09:01 PM
Wardens attack speed really is too fast if you consider how big of a sword he has compared to pk for example. His top light is fastest light in the game...that should be toned down a bit. And ofcourse punishable 50/50 should be a thing like it is for Valk for example. PK doesnt need a nerf other than zone attack flicker. That has to be removed.

Simi_Xiamara_
03-18-2017, 09:09 PM

I main pk. I started playing warden and I have no prob with pk I can block light attack spam all day (now only need learn parry the light spam and I'm golden) Warden idk can't say only prostige 1

Archaelion
03-18-2017, 09:37 PM
https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft-nerf-the-warden-and-or-buff-the-raider-and-kensei?recruiter=697368719&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

Thanapetus
03-18-2017, 10:16 PM
https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft-nerf-the-warden-and-or-buff-the-raider-and-kensei?recruiter=697368719&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

So 3 of you think its oped,....

You want to keep the warden as is but break the vortex (that Ill only use if a PK starts cheesing people) is require more stamina to shoulder charge. Done.

bramboforce
03-19-2017, 02:26 PM
I clearly do. You can see starting animation miliseconds before it hits you wardens zone attacks is feint and than light attack.