PDA

View Full Version : Process for reporting AFK

FightingFerrets
03-17-2017, 05:59 PM
Is there a particular thread to report people you encounter who are AFK? Do you do anything more than report, username, platform, match and time of day?

corazondedelfin
03-17-2017, 06:02 PM
Is there a particular thread to report people you encounter who are AFK? Do you do anything more than report, username, platform, match and time of day?

You must know that, if you report him, he will be banned from playing a videogame that costed him 60-70 euros, for being idle inside matches to get stuff or level up...

If you choose to do so, there is an official way to submit the report via web to ubisoft. But you have to think that twice.

FightingFerrets
03-17-2017, 06:14 PM
So I should worry about the feelings of the guy jobbing the system by running tight little circles in a spawn area as he takes away from my game experience, myself who also paid $80 CAN to play. What he's doing is making a choice to intentionally sabotage the game for other players...my conscience will get over that ethical hurdle.

n2rage
03-17-2017, 06:27 PM
Ugh..I've been reporting AFK players through in-game menu "report cheater".

Turric4n666
03-17-2017, 06:29 PM
You must know that, if you report him, he will be banned from playing a videogame that costed him 60-70 euros, for being idle inside matches to get stuff or level up...

If you choose to do so, there is an official way to submit the report via web to ubisoft. But you have to think that twice.

He will be warned first, then there is a timed ban on the next offense (if severe enough) Itīs not as permanent as you make it look.