PDA

View Full Version : [PC] Looking to join Group/Task Force

the_skinny_kid
03-17-2017, 05:58 PM
my name is the_skinny_kid and I am lookin to join a group/task force. I just started playing wildlands a couple days ago and love it, solo is fun but the ai sucks. I am very active 6 days a week pretty much all day every day. my ingame name and steam name are the same (the_skinny_kid) so add me and/or send me a message. my goal is to make new friends and have fun playin an awesome game together. I have ts and a mic so comms are not an issue. lastly I am a somewhat mature 42yr old grampa ( cant be that mature I still play vids as much as I can lol) still a toys are us kid lmao hope to hear from you soon

ghostt70
03-18-2017, 11:11 PM
Hey skinny i too am looking for another person to game wit .(ghostt70) is my in game name :cool:

the_skinny_kid
03-19-2017, 07:10 PM
Hey skinny i too am looking for another person to game wit .(ghostt70) is my in game name :cool:

sounds good ill add you when I'm on lookin forward to battling with you

BohemianImp497
03-19-2017, 08:07 PM
always looking for people to play with.
I agree the AI suck but they have saved me a few times.
Sent you a request you are welcome to join
Ghost you are welcome to join the more the better,

Sorrow.TAW
03-19-2017, 09:44 PM
Hi please come and check out TAW, its a massive group with over 2800 members across several games, we have all sorts of play styles that should suit you!

Come to www.taw.net to sign up! Hopefully see you there mate!

the_skinny_kid
03-20-2017, 12:01 AM
I sent all three of you friend requests

AOD_Anvil
03-22-2017, 03:29 AM
Hit me up, AOD_Anvil :)

Not to worries mate, seasoned experience and a love for Toys R Us is never a problem. :p

I totally get the need to want good folks to play with. Truth is this is such a team based game that running around solo with AI kinda defeats the purpose if you ask me.

Since you are looking for a task force, I'll also invite you to check out the one I am part of, called AOD. There's about 3000 folks in a number of different games. In our Tom Clancy group we have about 200 active members within 2 weeks. We use teamspeak and have a mix of more tactical players and more relaxed players - either way we know how to have a good time. I just recently joined a couple months back and one of the best things that I like about AOD is that there is always someone online to play with, and even though there is a lot of folks in the group, everyone becomes real good friends which for me is what it's all about, having fun and playing an awesome game together.

If it sounds interesting, check us out at www.clanaod.net. If it doesn't, add me on uplay anyways and we can still hang out and have a good time in this great game.

Keep being awesome!