PDA

View Full Version : Dead Game

BornConfused7
03-17-2017, 05:32 PM
That's exactly what it is, a terrible game. Honestly the worst piece of **** game I've ever played. Had to be made by Ubisoft as well didn't it? Of ****ing course. The patch fixed next to nothing. Don't call a game something with nothing in the game to represent it. There is no honour in this game whatsoever. Really tried to give it a chance but it's just not worth it. Sad to say I wasted my money. Nothing like it was hyped up to be. Don't think I'll be wasting more time with you greedy pieces of **** anymore Ubisoft

Munktor
03-17-2017, 05:36 PM
I guess we differ on definitions of "dead".

See, when I log in and can play the game with other people while waiting less than a minute to get put into a lobby...i'm hard pressed to consider it "dead".

Gray360UK
03-17-2017, 05:49 PM
I guess we differ on definitions of "dead".

See, when I log in and can play the game with other people while waiting less than a minute to get put into a lobby...i'm hard pressed to consider it "dead".

This is probably all due to your lack of education or you having the wrong life priorities or something ;) If you were educated you'd realise you aren't having any fun and you would stop kidding yourself that you are. Then you would work out how many grandchildren you will have had before you can afford to have your wave his / her sword in 5 different ways. Then you would sell the aforementioned grandchildren to be able to afford those emotes, have a little cry to yourself at the cruel things Ubisoft [I]forces you to do before finally making a post exactly like the OPs one.

TL;DR: You are doing it wrong Munktor ;)

secrecy274
03-17-2017, 05:50 PM
^^
Great, were going to say something sarcastic, but hard to top that.

PKUSUB
03-17-2017, 05:52 PM
This is probably all due to your lack of education or you having the wrong life priorities or something ;) If you were educated you'd realise you aren't having any fun and you would stop kidding yourself that you are. Then you would work how how many grandchildren you will have had before you can afford to have your wave his / her sword in 5 different ways. Then you would sell the aforementioned grandchildren to be able to afford those emotes, have a little cry to yourself at the cruel things Ubisoft [I]forces you to do before finally making a post exactly like the OPs one.

Holy****

Prophit618
03-17-2017, 05:53 PM
This is probably all due to your lack of education or you having the wrong life priorities or something ;) If you were educated you'd realise you aren't having any fun and you would stop kidding yourself that you are. Then you would work out how many grandchildren you will have had before you can afford to have your wave his / her sword in 5 different ways. Then you would sell the aforementioned grandchildren to be able to afford those emotes, have a little cry to yourself at the cruel things Ubisoft [I]forces you to do before finally making a post exactly like the OPs one.

A thumbs up is not enough praise for this post.

Post of the year good sir.

Operch
03-17-2017, 05:57 PM
that's exactly what it is, a terrible game. Honestly the worst piece of **** game i've ever played. Had to be made by ubisoft as well didn't it? Of ****ing course. The patch fixed next to nothing. Don't call a game something with nothing in the game to represent it. There is no honour in this game whatsoever. Really tried to give it a chance but it's just not worth it. Sad to say i wasted my money. Nothing like it was hyped up to be. Don't think i'll be wasting more time with you greedy pieces of **** anymore ubisoft

****autistic screeching****