PDA

View Full Version : Let's talk new characters

Wolf-Heathen
03-17-2017, 04:13 PM
7k for new emotes. Personally, I think Ubisoft should be ashamed at that price point. That's nearly half the cost of mythic outfit for only one emote. But I don't really care about the new emotes because they're by and large pretty crappy, or just variations of previous ones. What does concern me is the cost of new heros when they get added to the game. I assume ( and could be wrong) that they aren't going to cost 500 steel like the launch heros. If we follow the trend of their pricing model, emotes ranking from 3, 5, and 7k, mythic outfits at 15k, then new heros could be anywhere from 20 - 30k. That is an outrageous price for "free content", and I can only assume Ubi$oft plans to nickle and dime us for every piece of post-launch content they release.

Prophit618
03-17-2017, 05:34 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1609535-7k-for-new-emotes

Redundant post is redundant.

SplugeKing
03-17-2017, 06:17 PM
7k for new emotes. Personally, I think Ubisoft should be ashamed at that price point. That's nearly half the cost of mythic outfit for only one emote. But I don't really care about the new emotes because they're by and large pretty crappy, or just variations of previous ones. What does concern me is the cost of new heros when they get added to the game. I assume ( and could be wrong) that they aren't going to cost 500 steel like the launch heros. If we follow the trend of their pricing model, emotes ranking from 3, 5, and 7k, mythic outfits at 15k, then new heros could be anywhere from 20 - 30k. That is an outrageous price for "free content", and I can only assume Ubi$oft plans to nickle and dime us for every piece of post-launch content they release.

Title: "Lets talk new characters"...doesn't talk new characters.

Whelp i will post what i came in here to post

SPARTANS! WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION?!

WoodDaGawd
03-17-2017, 08:36 PM
When are they going to launch the new heroes?

buhahh125
03-17-2017, 08:41 PM

Did you not hear about a little thing called Season Pass for added DLC? If they made it easily affordable for the characters that would outrage those of us who bought the Season Pass. I doubt and would be very surprised that they do that considering they want to use the same model as R6. With that said I believe I want a Season Pass Thread here so I will go and do that. :)

Wolf-Heathen
03-17-2017, 11:41 PM
Did you not hear about a little thing called Season Pass for added DLC? If they made it easily affordable for the characters that would outrage those of us who bought the Season Pass. I doubt and would be very surprised that they do that considering they want to use the same model as R6. With that said I believe I want a Season Pass Thread here so I will go and do that. :)

I am aware of the season pass. It's a horrible value for what they are charging.The only worthwhile features are the 30 days of champion status and access to the new heros. All that for half the cost of the game? No thanks. There are already people expressing buyer's remorse over the season pass, saying they feel pass holders should receive more, such as free steel every month.

UCFierce
03-18-2017, 01:08 AM
Title: "Lets talk new characters"...doesn't talk new characters.

Whelp i will post what i came in here to post

SPARTANS! WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION?!

See: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1603500-So-the-newest-Heroes-are-Centurion-and-Ninja-who-are-you-anticipating
http://pre10.deviantart.net/6b92/th/pre/i/2009/147/5/4/magdalena_mk_ii_by_the_first_magelord.jpg