PDA

View Full Version : New Game Modes Ideas

Munktor
03-17-2017, 03:10 PM
Devs have mentioned they plan some new game modes in future DLC installments. Let's not get into free vs paid or what the devs should've or should NOT have done here please.

I just want to read some of the communities thoughts on what kind of modes would be a welcomed addition.

For me personally, I think a free for all mode would be a perfect addition.

I'd like to see an open circular arena (like a gladiator arena) with spike traps on the walls. It'd be an 8 man lobby played elimination style free-for-all.

They could easily build upon that and do pairs combat as well. Think 4 teams of 2 going at it in an arena. Last team alive wins.

Both of those ideas would be a very welcomed addition in my opinion.

What are some of your thoughts?

Illyrian_King
03-17-2017, 03:17 PM
Please something bigger then Dominion with siege and defense tools, which lasts more then 8 minutes and takes place on a bigger map where attackers have to push forward before their army is spent :cool:

And also more chaos and dynamism and NOT like in Dominion where you just have a clash in the middle ;b

I would highly appreciate that!

Jobsalot
03-17-2017, 03:18 PM
Something-something siege mode.

I am actually not even sure WHAT I exactly want but I read some days ago the suggestion of someone who brought up a fairly large map with a castle or fortress or something which you could lay siege to and then conquer bit by bit in various stages. Something that is similar to what happens in the story mode. Or that is akin to Battle Fiel 1's large maps where you conquer an area over several plays with new zones and all that.

If it implemented actual asignments and utilized existing siege weapons in this mode it would also be a fine extra because then you'd have a more noticeable result and immersive effect if there is an actual trebuchet firing on a target zone instead of a marked area just turning blue or red.