PDA

View Full Version : What about Cheater?

jamistar
03-17-2017, 01:11 PM
Here we are: "The game uses the EasyAntiCheat program which detects and flags those who are hacking, cheating "
Me and other players spent yesterday evening just trying to kill "unbreakable" characters.. yes we focus on it, just to know "is it so good skilled to fight and win against everybody?", or "why can we kill many opponents except specific players?"

7 dominium matches on 20 we got unbreakable players: 3v1 or 4v1 (depend of situations), 2 of us trying to break guard, 2 trying to hit... nothing. Everything blocked with incredible response speed.

We asked how is it possible? One of them admitted the true... many many players, too much, take advantage using cheats, you can simply google to find and download... this what we found in one of this site.

"Our coding team has the best anti-cheat technology and triple layer security to help keep you safe during gameplay. You can use the For Honor Cheats without having anxiety about getting banned. "

Itís not honorable, just unacceptable. We reported all of them but i'm sure that nothing will change from players advices. Impossible to record all of them, they are simply too much. I've paid to enjoy, not to spend my time sending video to UBI.

So, this is the reality Ubisoft, if you dont quickly take tough decisions and concrete solutions in a short time the game will be full of cheaters: people doesnt like to lose.

Or many others, like me, prefer to leave the game.

escacleo
03-17-2017, 01:45 PM
PC player. What did you learn?

nuun_fabio
03-17-2017, 04:29 PM
I learned that if one does not resolve the problem quickly, don't buy more his game especially in advance

RatedChaotic
03-17-2017, 05:18 PM
Buy a console. Way less hacking and cheating. PC gaming is a legit gamers nightmare. You sacrificed less cheating for better performance and frame rates. My gaming rig sits in its box in my closet.

Gojema
03-17-2017, 05:23 PM
I haven't seen any definite cheater yet (well some bug users of course but that is not cheating). All to often it is just a bad understanding of the game that leads people to believe the opponent is cheating ...