PDA

View Full Version : Error codes during 4v4s.

vgrimr_J
03-17-2017, 12:49 PM
:mad: ok seriously ubisoft this needs to stop whos good idea it was to make this game p2p? I cant complete any of my orders from 4s because i either cant find a match or when i find one for some magical reason it kicks me out with a errorcode like every time. Latest "patch" or what kind a cluster f*kc you call it ruined the game holy mother of god even fly out of games where i play against bots! I have tried all the things you guys has asked for me to do to make this connection better but none of those help its not in my end since i have a great internet connection so please for the love of god fix this asap otherwise this game is gonna die faster than you think.

Mrcritic13
03-17-2017, 01:44 PM
:mad: ok seriously ubisoft this needs to stop whos good idea it was to make this game p2p? I cant complete any of my orders from 4s because i either cant find a match or when i find one for some magical reason it kicks me out with a errorcode like every time. Latest "patch" or what kind a cluster f*kc you call it ruined the game holy mother of god even fly out of games where i play against bots! I have tried all the things you guys has asked for me to do to make this connection better but none of those help its not in my end since i have a great internet connection so please for the love of god fix this asap otherwise this game is gonna die faster than you think.

I've had the same issue before and after the patch on Xbox One. Playing against AI by myself seems to be the only viable way to get through an entire match. I tried completing 6 matches last week (4v4, 2v2, and 1v1) and was disconnected from all of them at some point. I forwarded the ports I found online, played with both a green and red NAT at some point, and restarted my Xbox. Nothing on my end seems to help, so it looks like I might shelf this game until the networking issues are solved. I really enjoy this game, which makes it so disappointing to force myself not to try playing.

escacleo
03-17-2017, 01:48 PM
Play bots turn off matchmaking get half xp. Complete all games and still get more xp and gear for your time. Just fighting dumb bots though.