PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft support sucks

guar2013
03-17-2017, 12:02 PM
Hi,
I bought the Animus Pack and DLC is not available.
So I opened a case with ubi tech support and a week (5 working days) has passed and not a word of them!
So I paid my hard earned money and they do not care at all....

What can I do to get the DLC which I paid for?

YazX_
03-17-2017, 01:09 PM
Please send a PM to Black_Widow9 along with your ticket number.

guar2013
03-18-2017, 09:12 AM
Please send a PM to Black_Widow9 along with your ticket number.

Thank you

guar2013
03-22-2017, 08:33 PM
Tech Support still sucks:
8 working days and still no answer, not even a notification which team works on that now, if they work at all :( ...
At least Black_Widow9 did answer, but the tech team sleeps deeply....

guar2013
03-23-2017, 11:32 AM
I just had "AC3 update available" showing up in a little box yesterday evening. It downloaded and installed and then my Xbox controller (for PC) stopped working once AC3 started. It works in Uplay, but once AC3 starts it stops working. The DLC is still not active...:mad:

Tech support still did not write a single word... :mad:

i did update my case file:

WTF is going on!!!
AC3 Deluxe of my Animus Pack showed several times updates available and installed them, with the result that my Xbox controller is not working in the game anymore :/ I can start the game out of Uplay, but once the game starts the controller does not work anymore! In options the Xbox 360 controller is displayed and chosen, BUT IT F***ING DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE!!!

What are you doing, no communication and just funny updates showing up when I start Uplay even that I had the latest version installed!!!

Ubisoft should work on their communication skills ASAP!!!

So far your support is non existent and sucks donkey balls!

ANSWER!!!

GhostAssassinLT
03-24-2017, 06:40 AM
Nice letter you wrote... That should make them really want to help you.... NOT....

Perhaps you should have practised what you preach in the second last sentence yourself.... :confused:

guar2013
03-25-2017, 08:49 AM
Nice letter you wrote... That should make them really want to help you.... NOT....

Perhaps you should have practised what you preach in the second last sentence yourself.... :confused:

Have in mind that this was my 6th attempt to get a reply of them after 10 working days.

They just play dead if there are problems and my 1st post was:

Activation Key / Redeem Code: BOUGHT ON UBIPLAY
Hi,
I did buy the Assassin's Creed Complete Pack (all games) on Ubi Play a while ago (mid Dec 2016). I think it was called "Animus Pack".
This included the Assassin's Creed 3 with DLC:
- Benedict Arnold
- The Battle Hardened Pack
- The Hidden Secrets Pack
- The Tyranny of King Washington Episode 1-3

Now I can see these DLCs in Uplay if I choose my game Assassin's Cred 3 in the Game Overview. But I cannot find the activation codes.
Once I start the game, I can go in the main menu to activate King Washington DLC, but cannot activate it as I have NO CODE!!!

How do I activate these 6 owned DLCs?

Thanks in advance
Chris

Now Bruno of the Tech Support answered and asks for a proof of purchase and a pic of the CD key...

... If you have owned the product code /activation key and are not able to access it, please could you provide me with all the details listed below.

Digital image of the CD key. "if you own one".
Digital image Proof of order for the game.

I did buy the Animus Pack in the Ubisoft Store and it does not contain any Keys...

Conclusion:
Tech Support sucks, because they do not read properly and ask for things I cannot provide. They could see in the purchase history as I bought direct of them in their store. It just shows that they aim not on customer satisfaction, rather on making money. Otherwise Bruno would have checked my statement that I bought the Animus Pack of them and not ask unnecessary questions!

GhostAssassinLT
03-25-2017, 09:40 AM
SInce you purchased it thru the UBI-store you should have either an e-mail with the receipt of your purchase or you should be able to grab a screenshot of your game library and send that to Bruno.

Also bear in mind that they released Ghost Recon Wildlands about two weeks ago and they probable have a ton of stuff to deal with regarding the issues with that game as well, so you need to be patient and they will eventually get back to you, even though it's annoying as heck having to wait.:cool:

Black_Widow9
03-26-2017, 01:34 AM
SInce you purchased it thru the UBI-store you should have either an e-mail with the receipt of your purchase or you should be able to grab a screenshot of your game library and send that to Bruno.

Also bear in mind that they released Ghost Recon Wildlands about two weeks ago and they probable have a ton of stuff to deal with regarding the issues with that game as well, so you need to be patient and they will eventually get back to you, even though it's annoying as heck having to wait.:cool:
Great advice Ghost!

guar2013
03-30-2017, 11:11 AM
Thank you Black_Widow9,

I was able to activate the 6 DLCs of the Animus Pack. Your PM brought me on the right way:

-Open Uplay
-In the top right, click on your username, then "Account Information"
-On the left, it should say "Account Details" and "My Games"
-Click on "My Games"
-Here it should list the games you own and the keys for any DLC.
-Click "Show Key" for each one...
I just wrote down the activation keys and entered them in the game in "Extras/Redeem Code".

However it is still sad that a Community Representative puts in more effort than a CSR who just sent out a standard response without reading the case file and never answering to my reply.

@ Ghost:
I can understand that they might have a high volume of cases and that the CSRs are busy.
But to respond with a standard reply and not to read the whole case file is bad. I did give them the info that I bought the Animus Pack via Uplay.
He should have answered with an advice where to find the codes and tell me where to enter them.
Furthermore if they deal with a high volume of cases, they should at least respond with an answer that they deal with an unexpected volume of cases and that a CSR will contact me asap. But no answer for over a week is just not good enough.

IvorBiggone
10-25-2018, 09:07 AM
support sucks..if i dont pick up their email as soon as they think im done..ive still got a AC game i cant play

UbiSnout
10-26-2018, 12:23 AM
support sucks..if i dont pick up their email as soon as they think im done..ive still got a AC game i cant play

Hey IvorBiggone,

Which game are you referring to? Have you started a case with support? If so tell me the ticket number.