PDA

View Full Version : the new emotes should have been free to appologize!

DerHerbman
03-17-2017, 09:57 AM
7000 for one emote, trollolol. Effrontery! After all we are going through. It makes me feel sad.

This game screams rip off with every breath. They really should have given us the emotes or anything as a litte "sorry".

Jobsalot
03-17-2017, 10:01 AM
"After all we are going through" lmao

Oh you poor soul, you sad war victim. 7000, so bad.

You can earn about 1000 steel in one to two hours playing, and its even easy since many asignments are against bots. Too much for you? Then you probably don't deserve your emote.

SangLong524
03-17-2017, 10:02 AM
Lol. In their defense, u are not obligated to purchase any emotes, excutions or anything at all. the game can absolutely be played with just what were given at the beginning. These things have no real impact

Al3thia
03-17-2017, 10:11 AM
You and other like you are the soul reason this companies try to rip off the very little dime they can.No one said is easy or not to get steel, the point was that they could give us little something for free instead of keep tryn' milking people.And when you get all the orders done tell me mister smart pants how much you gain per hour, IF you have that much time in hand.

Jobsalot
03-17-2017, 10:17 AM
You and other like you are the soul reason this companies try to rip off the very little dime they can.No one said is easy or not to get steel, the point was that they could give us little something for free instead of keep tryn' milking people.And when you get all the orders done tell me mister smart pants how much you gain per hour, IF you have that much time in hand.

Ubisoft already has been given hand-outs for server downtime and the like. What else do you want? Weekly fruit baskets? It's also not my fault you don't have enough time on your hand to even play enough to earn the pathetic amount of steel needed for cosmetics. Why even buy a multiplayer if you have no time when everyone knows that these are games meant to be played long-term.

Your excuse is pathetic. How are the people who can actually play this because they have little technical issues and know how to manage the game mechanics the reason of your suffereing? It's the age of the internet. Maybe don't just buy everything blindly and read up on some games and their reviews first. I for my part knew what I was getting and I fully accepted the risky gamble. And I have never cried like a little b+tch about it.

Don't push the responsibility for your inability to inform yourself and make a proper purchase decision on Ubisoft. The game is flawed but they didn't force you at gunshot to buy it. That was your decision alone.

SangLong524
03-17-2017, 10:28 AM
32 steels every 4 or 5 minutes. Multiply by 12, it should be 384. We also have 100 rewarded every prestige which should be planned with the exp reward orders in mind. Plus 600 daily orders and 600 every 2 days. So i'll say we can make 7000 in less than a week at leisure pace.
Peer pressure, laziness, envy and greed are real reasons for u lazy bums and afk-ers. "Wow, that guy has really cool fiery emote, i can't wait to to get that too".
Instead of coming here and whine about ubi milking u, u can spend that time working on earning it, thus void their attempt at milking.
About time issue, well, sorry, time isn't for sale. Dont have time, make time or not, your choice. No one makes u play or pay. Grow up

DerHerbman
03-17-2017, 10:35 AM
A full priced game with this amount of stuff behind a grind/pay wall is not ok!

SangLong524
03-17-2017, 10:36 AM
A full priced game with this amount of stuff behind a grind/pay wall is not ok!
It's not ok if they hinder the game progress. If not, no harm done

Al3thia
03-17-2017, 10:39 AM
32 steels every 4 or 5 minutes. Multiply by 12, it should be 384. We also have 100 rewarded every prestige which should be planned with the exp reward orders in mind. Plus 600 daily orders and 600 every 2 days. So i'll say we can make 7000 in less than a week at leisure pace.
Peer pressure, laziness, envy and greed are real reasons for u lazy bums and afk-ers. "Wow, that guy has really cool fiery emote, i can't wait to to get that too".
Instead of coming here and whine about ubi milking u, u can spend that time working on earning it, thus void their attempt at milking.
About time issue, well, sorry, time isn't for sale. Dont have time, make time or not, your choice. No one makes u play or pay. Grow upAll fine and dandy up to the "grow up" part.Did it made you feel superior internet warrior?IF i express my opinion I need to grow up? :))). And now master of the interweb please show me without orders how you make 1000 steel in less then 2 hours like previous poster said.. hence my statement.. other wise you need more then just that with 40 steel per game.And about the game and the way I play it is none of you or other business.

SangLong524
03-17-2017, 10:45 AM
All fine and dandy up to the "grow up" part.Did it made you feel superior internet warrior?IF i express my opinion I need to grow up? :))). And now master of the interweb please show me without orders how you make 1000 steel in less then 2 hours like previous poster said.. hence my statement.. other wise you need more then just that with 40 steel per game.And about the game and the way I play it is none of you or other business.
Sure, buy the pack, but it's not for free. Options are all there. Whine to the end days if u will. I, in my superior and grown-up attitude, give no f**k for some silly b**ching for freebies.
Why 1000 steels without doing orders?child, legit farming is your answer. The orders are there to u to take or not, again, child, it is in your best interest to do them. They are there for everyone, globally. If they somehow arent available to u, then i recommend talking to customer support. U cant pretend they dont exist for your arguement to stand.But no one makes u do them. It is your choice.
B4 u play the game, i'm sure we all entered some sort of argeement with ubi to play their way. So no, u cant play your way in the absolute sense. U must also comply with their ways as well. Do read any contract b4 signing, ok?
Kids these days. *sniff in disdain*

Al3thia
03-17-2017, 11:06 AM
Sure, buy the pack, but it's not for free. Options are all there. Whine to the end days if u will. I, in my superior and grown-up attitude, give no f**k for some silly b**ching for freebies. The orders are there to u to take or not, again, child, it is in your best interest to do them. They are there for everyone, globally. If they somehow aren't available to u, then i recommend talking to customer support. U cant pretend they dont exist for your arguement to stand.But no one makes u do them. It is your choice.
Kids these days. *sniff in disdain*Again you insult me without any ground just because I express an opinion, guess who needs to grow up old fart.And your level of comprehension need to increase abit*must be the age and you get rusty I heard) because i did not ignore the orders.I just said after you done them there is no way you can make sooo much money as you claim you can.Plain and simple.

SangLong524
03-17-2017, 11:12 AM
Again you insult me without any ground just because I express an opinion, guess who needs to grow up old fart.And your level of comprehension need to increase abit*must be the age and you get rusty I heard) because i did not ignore the orders.I just said after you done them there is no way you can make sooo much money as you claim you can.Plain and simple.
u may want to tell ubi that u dont have enough patience to last for another day. You are correct, its none of my business. So, i'll leave u here to b**ch your fills. See if any steels coming your way.

Al3thia
03-17-2017, 11:23 AM
u may want to tell ubi that u dont have enough patience to last for another day. You are correct, its none of my business. So, i'll leave u here to b**ch your fills. See if any steels coming your way.If you happy with 40 steel per game sure papa leave it as it is.Guess that's why the world looks the way it looks nowdays, you lot just stood and accept the faith.Well I like to "*****" so maybe I change a thing or 2.No matter how much you defend it, UBI made the game grindy and tedious.Of course is for some stupid cosmetic but that is not the point.Companies tend to force grind in order to make people buy their way through and that is what we as customers have to not accept.

SangLong524
03-17-2017, 11:34 AM
If you happy with 40 steel per game sure papa leave it as it is.Guess that's why the world looks the way it looks nowdays, you lot just stood and accept the faith.Well I like to "*****" so maybe I change a thing or 2.No matter how much you defend it, UBI made the game grindy and tedious.Of course is for some stupid cosmetic but that is not the point.Companies tend to force grind in order to make people buy their way through and that is what we as customers have to not accept.
My last words in this thread, we, the customers, dont have to do anything

Jobsalot
03-17-2017, 11:54 AM
If you happy with 40 steel per game sure papa leave it as it is.Guess that's why the world looks the way it looks nowdays, you lot just stood and accept the faith.Well I like to "*****" so maybe I change a thing or 2.No matter how much you defend it, UBI made the game grindy and tedious.Of course is for some stupid cosmetic but that is not the point.Companies tend to force grind in order to make people buy their way through and that is what we as customers have to not accept.

That's nonsense, there are actual problems with the game that are valid and need to be looked at but this is really just superficial optional stuff that has no bearing on the game. That you even dare to compare such drivel to the real issues. The characters are cool enough and do great enough fighting moves even without any additional optional cosmetics. This complaint - which sadly falls in line with many others of their nature - is just being needlessly inflated into a problem which actually isn't even one.

40 steel per game is more than the likes of you even deserve. Especially when you have the gall to blame fellow players for the money grubbing attitudes of gaming companies. Funny enough you bought the game just like everyone else yet you come in here with your holier-than-thou attitude and blame other people who bought the game - just like you - for making it a bad experience for you. You are just as much part of the problem but since you see yourself as a poor victim you are obviously absolved of any guilt and you are innocent and we should all be so sorry for you and that you can't afford to make your characters look as cool as you need them to compensate.

Get the hell out of here with your toxic cancer attitude. You know who deserves recognition and respect? The people who can present valid proclems in a civilised manner yet still do the only thing they can - play the game, make the best of what they have and hope the devs will listen to reason. Instead of coming here and demanding to have your feet kissed for the most trivial nonsense.

DrinkinMehStella
03-17-2017, 11:59 AM
i would much rather spend my steel and coins on upgrading my gear.

Gray360UK
03-17-2017, 01:45 PM
See you wonder why companies put such a high price on superficial fluff like Emotes and Ornaments and Smoke Effects ... take a look in the mirror.
You value them so highly you think they actually count as compensation.
An emote? As compensation?
Exactly how amazingly highly do you value these things? I could have bought 10 of them in the 4 weeks the game has been out and haven't bought any.
They're pointless.
But then we have people like you OP who crave them, adore them, value them above all things - and then you wonder why a company puts a high price on them?
Supply and demand.
They couldn't do it if there wasn't a crowd of drooling man-babies who want to play dress up with their little pixel dollies so badly.

DerHerbman
03-17-2017, 02:25 PM
Why the **** does every comment have to have an insult in it on these forum? Whats wrong with you people? Don't you have any education?

Btw. companies do put such high prices on useless stuff like this because people are ok with it and buy that stuff instead of boycotting it. Has nothing to do with how much I think they are worth. All I said was that I don't think it's ok to put that high priced stuff out when the game is still broken so badly.

Blasto95
03-17-2017, 02:32 PM
Rather than free emotes, as compensation for this **** server stability, Id just like to see them fix the freaking servers! A really good PR move to try and draw back players, once they fix the servers(if they ever do) Hold an event over the weekend and maybe 3 day champ status like they did 2 weeks ago

L647
03-17-2017, 02:32 PM
For argument's sake lets pretend like gear doesn't matter for 3 out of the 5 game modes and it doesn't cost a absolute boat load of steel... Steel is only for cosmetics am i right?

Gray360UK
03-17-2017, 02:56 PM
Has nothing to do with how much I think they are worth.

It has everthing to do with it. Sad that you can't see it.
What message do you think you send to a company when you create an entire thread to suggest that emotes be used as compensation for game flaws?
What do you tell them about the value of those emotes when you suggest they are so valuable that they would be acceptable to compensate for broken servers, bad matchmaking, serious problems with the game. These serious issue should be compensated by being able to make your character wave it's arms in the air? Are you insane?
Your post is ironically one of the most extreme examples of demonstrating to Ubisoft the high value placed by it's customers on superficial fluff like emotes.
Can you see them at their next meeting, discussing what thing of value they can offer to compensate us, and raising a post exactly like yours, as what players value so highly that they would accept it as compensation?
Do you really not see the message you send when you are so greedy for such trivial things? If you can't, you don't need to be questioning anyone elses education.
And I bet you wonder why companies are trending towards micro-transactions for superficial in-game items?
YOU and people like you are driving this trend.
Wake up.

Pope138
03-17-2017, 02:58 PM
Not everyone wants emotes though.
I think free champ status is good. Like they did last weekend.

DerHerbman
03-17-2017, 03:04 PM
It has everthing to do with it. Sad that you can't see it.

Maybe you should read my OP again? I said that I find it utter garbage that they ask that much for the emotes and should have given them out for free, because they are not worth that much!

Gray360UK
03-17-2017, 03:08 PM
Maybe you should read my OP again? I said that I find it utter garbage that they ask that much for the emotes and should have given them out for free, because they are not worth that much!

That doesn't work I am afraid, because you still want them for compensation and see them as fit for that purpose. That says everything about how much you value them and how much you want them. Pretending otherwise is pointless. It's so deeply ingrained in you to value superficial fluff that you can't even see the problem. If you really did not value them so highly, you would be outraged at the very thought that a free emote would serve as compensation for serious game problems. But no, you made the thread saying exactly the opposite. You made this bed, the least you can do is have the honestly to lay in it.