PDA

View Full Version : Traps, how to deal tih them?

exTenor
03-17-2017, 05:50 AM
Viking traps, how to deal tih them? Got stuck in a sitiation, when there are left just me and enemy raider (4x4), he runs to the bridge and lands a trap and waits behind it. If i try to get there - i get stunned and thrown down. If i try to get to this place from the other side - he just steps back and again, there is a trap between me and him. So he doenst want to attack, he just waits for me to come to a garanteed death or till the timer goes off/
Is there a way to somehow evade the trap?

Yarzahn
03-17-2017, 02:44 PM
Viking traps, how to deal tih them? Got stuck in a sitiation, when there are left just me and enemy raider (4x4), he runs to the bridge and lands a trap and waits behind it. If i try to get there - i get stunned and thrown down. If i try to get to this place from the other side - he just steps back and again, there is a trap between me and him. So he doenst want to attack, he just waits for me to come to a garanteed death or till the timer goes off/
Is there a way to somehow evade the trap?

I see no solution, he was afraid to actually engage and pushed for a draw. One possible choice was a sort of "sudden death" mode when the round ends, puts all players still alive in an arena ring, with disabled feats and gear, like a proper duel/ brawl.

youbesoft420
03-17-2017, 02:54 PM
There is a very simple solution, you have a window to roll back as asoon as the trap detects you, this way Ive easily dodged hundreads of traps

DvlDawg15
03-17-2017, 03:42 PM
Push hard if they flee so you can trap them inside with you. Back on even ground. It does affect the player who implements it if they're in the zone.