PDA

View Full Version : Another day another couple hundred disconnects

Aidion72
03-17-2017, 01:54 AM
Seriously? Does Ubisoft ever do anything to fix any issues? All they do is give out vague ******** excuses as to why the AAA game they produced is barely ****ing playable. "oh your connection must be bad try opening some ports restarting your router have sex with your console" None of them saying "You know what? We ****ed up and we're gonna fix it by such and such time and in such and such a way as to help maintain our already struggling player base, ****ing Evolve and all its DLC is free on XBOX right now and I bet it's going to have a larger player base than this game and its been dead since 2 months after launch but at least the game ****ing works

The_B0G_
03-17-2017, 01:59 AM
+1
I got on to play with a buddy today, we tried to play 3 skirmishes, all dc'd, tried a couple dominion matches, all dc'd, then tried a brawl, you guessed it, dc'd. These are the worst servers I've seen in any game.

Brunn_MgAmadd
03-17-2017, 02:00 AM
i've had green NAT since beta and since today my NAY become yellow and i havent been able to enter a single game :(
error 0004000021

Aidion72
03-17-2017, 03:45 AM
+1
I got on to play with a buddy today, we tried to play 3 skirmishes, all dc'd, tried a couple dominion matches, all dc'd, then tried a brawl, you guessed it, dc'd. These are the worst servers I've seen in any game.

yeah after like 2 hours i managed to finish one game of dominion it was awesome just one though heaven forbid i get to actually enjoy the game i ****ing paid for

Aidion72
03-17-2017, 05:53 AM
I would like a explanation from the devs

Jambon-sama
03-17-2017, 06:40 PM
it's the same for me, I paid this game + PSplus subscribtion only for this **** and can't play. just tried dominion and disconnect 5 times a row. and I have stable connection 30Mbs..
what a big **** this game I won't even sell it to anyone because it would be stealing someone...

Aidion72
03-17-2017, 07:07 PM
it's the same for me, I paid this game + PSplus subscribtion only for this **** and can't play. just tried dominion and disconnect 5 times a row. and I have stable connection 30Mbs..
what a big **** this game I won't even sell it to anyone because it would be stealing someone...

yeah its horse **** this is currently one of my favorite games and I wouldnt recommend it to anyone for any reason because of how bad the connections are it's ****ing disgusting that its still happening over a month after release I'm kinda hoping the devs studio gets hit by ****ing meteor at this point because this is EVERY ****ING SINGLE UBISOFT GAME