PDA

View Full Version : Faction system is awesome ! Love this game

youbesoft420
03-16-2017, 10:11 PM
To be honest I was just meaning to point out that - I played since start and the hours I was on Samurai was winning nearly every time ! In my eyes its the most dominant faction since the start and I was surprised they havent won the first one !

Gratz to all Samurai for round 2 ! I believe the faction system works as intended, awesome game !

See ya in game :cool::cool::cool::cool:

PackingMoney
03-16-2017, 10:21 PM
To be honest I was just meaning to point out that - I played since start and the hours I was on Samurai was winning nearly every time ! In my eyes its the most dominant faction since the start and I was surprised they havent won the first one !

Gratz to all Samurai for round 2 ! I believe the faction system works as intended, awesome game !

See ya in game :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Not too spoil your parade, but Samurai have been the least competitive faction thus far. They have barely been in the lead.

youbesoft420
03-16-2017, 10:26 PM
Not too spoil your parade, but Samurai have been the least competitive faction thus far. They have barely been in the lead.

thats weird I feel like Samurai been winning everything ahah either way, I've really been enjoying this game ! Playing on the PS4 ! Im glad not on PC, from what I heard from the reviews... Hope they fix it for all PC peeps but as far as Im concerned the experience on PS4 is really cool haha

Im also maining Kensei lvl 7 prestige currently been wrecking most matches in dominion, and the ones I lose I gracefully finish because its still really fun, see you in game mate :D:cool:

PackingMoney
03-16-2017, 10:31 PM
thats weird I feel like Samurai been winning everything ahah either way, I've really been enjoying this game ! Playing on the PS4 ! Im glad not on PC, from what I heard from the reviews... Hope they fix it for all PC peeps but as far as Im concerned the experience on PS4 is really cool haha

Im also maining Kensei lvl 7 prestige currently been wrecking most matches in dominion, and the ones I lose I gracefully finish because its still really fun, see you in game mate :D:cool:

I don't know you but, damn I love your positive attitude. Good luck out there on the battlefield.

VanBaal42
03-16-2017, 10:32 PM

Thats a really cute little troll we got there ;)

youbesoft420
03-16-2017, 10:35 PM
I don't know you but, damn I love your positive attitude. Good luck out there on the battlefield.

Thanks,Good luck to you too ! :cool: :o

I feel the moments when I successfully 1v4 in dominion and elimation the game pays out :o I havent invested any real money yet except for purchasing the game and it doesnt feel like I have too yet to be competitive against others so thats really cool too :cool:

youbesoft420
03-16-2017, 10:37 PM
Thats a really cute little troll we got there ;)

dont get me wrong mate, there are obviously things they could fix like matchmaking ! and others they should work on like balancing but its a really cool experience thus far dont you also think that ??

atleast it is for me ;):cool:

VanBaal42
03-16-2017, 10:44 PM
dont get me wrong mate, there are obviously things they could fix like matchmaking ! and others they should work on like balancing but its a really cool experience thus far dont you also think that ??

atleast it is for me ;):cool:

it was referred to the samurais were winning everything thingy :p
but yeah...the game would be great if you ever could finish a match and dont get kicked due to the ****ty connectivity.

Zv1k0
03-16-2017, 11:24 PM
I dont know where you got samurais winning everything. We got really lucky to win this last round...somehow...but since Tuesday when new round started we have been at the top and never under 19 territories so keep it up boys.

Maarmang
03-16-2017, 11:29 PM
3 boxxes vs 1 the faction war has no meaning at this point. Maybe if everyone changed to one faction to show how pointless it is, UBI might do something. But then again it is UBI.

youbesoft420
03-17-2017, 02:52 PM
I log in today and whats the very first thing I notice ? Samurai are destroying the Knights and Vikings. Totally destroying them :):o

youbesoft420
03-17-2017, 03:12 PM
I have to say most noobs I come across are Vikings tho:p

RayNoGG
03-17-2017, 03:53 PM
I honestly think the fraction war is just totally randomized crap they put it there to make things interesting.

It feels that the whole thing is too big for how little you can do.

Ubi could be manipulating over on the end, who knows. But I'll still gladly accept those boxes.

youbesoft420
03-28-2017, 09:20 PM
What did I see IN ROUND 2? Samurai are demolishing everything !

GRATZ TO ALL SAMURAI FOR ROUND 3. KEEP IT UP BROS. GOOD LUCK ON THE BATTLEFIELD AND KICK *** WITH HONOR ! :cool: