PDA

View Full Version : Recoverying Network Connection regularly since patch (Xbone, Fibre Connection)

S8Canadian
03-16-2017, 09:50 PM
Hi,

Since the new patch I've been continually getting this message along with my friends. It's so bad I'm starting to really think that maybe it's not even the patch and it's people messing around on purpose to troll the game.

Can we get a clear indication of who's session we are in (* by name of host). I have seen folks do a recording or launch the home page in game on purpose to cause that issue and then kill the opposing players. I did not see it myself, I was told by the person who did it, that they did it and succeeded. If someone gets caught doing this, it's the same as lag switching and has serious consequences correct?

Maarmang
03-16-2017, 11:24 PM
Just finished a match on PS4 no one left the match but got the recovering gameplay message 26 times during. The last 2 mins worth took about 5 to 8 mins to finish. Seriously every 5 or so seconds this happened.

UbiNoty
03-16-2017, 11:50 PM
I believe at the beginning of a match you should see a note in the text/chat window that lets you know which player is the session host - it can be easy to miss and I am unsure if there is any way to find this information during the middle of the match, but I will check!