PDA

View Full Version : CANCER: revenge ZONEKEEPER

SyX_VulgarAjko
03-16-2017, 09:10 PM
title says no more enjoy this game .. Few days Andromeda is out finally. 100 hours in pvp is for nothing when u are not revenged zonekeeper.

PackingMoney
03-16-2017, 09:11 PM
title says no more enjoy this game .. Few days Andromeda is out finally. 100 hours in pvp is for nothing when u are not revenged zonekeeper.

You realise you can block it and parry it right?

SyX_VulgarAjko
03-16-2017, 09:12 PM
You realise you can block it and parry it right?

cant in deadmatch

PackingMoney
03-16-2017, 09:14 PM
cant in deadmatch

You can, or you can just back away when you notice they have revenge.

SyX_VulgarAjko
03-16-2017, 09:23 PM
u probably after tutorial player or guide GURU but cant its bugged for first and my recovery time its not enough to do something when he is revenge.Its nonstop spam cancel spam cancel spam cancel spam.... 2 cents u are PK. Doesnt matter few days and then FCKING FH will be gone from HD to be replaced with ME:Andromeda. Money thiefs from UBI wishing cancer . ty for nothing competetive and unenjoyable.

sorcot
03-16-2017, 09:33 PM
Took a level nothing PK for a spin easiest toon there is to play and to pick your battle, so easy to get out when you make a error and to get the kills

No gear may have had a base dagger against rep 2-3 and one 108 in one battle held up won and had maybe 2 deaths

PackingMoney
03-16-2017, 09:34 PM
Took a level nothing PK for a spin easiest toon there is to play and to pick your battle, so easy to get out when you make a error and to get the kills

She isn't so easy at high level though.

Operch
03-16-2017, 09:36 PM
I don't think the problem is peacekeeper, conqueror, or any of the classes spamming zone attacks during revenge as much as it is people walking blindly into a whirlwind of zone attacks and expecting to do anything other than die.

Either tempt the fates and try to parry/block them or just back off for 30 seconds and reengage when the buff wears off.

SyX_VulgarAjko
03-16-2017, 09:39 PM
she to easy to to much dmg to much mobilty fastest as block switch etc... Only headbutter can fight with this.

PackingMoney
03-16-2017, 09:42 PM
she to easy to to much dmg to much mobilty fastest as block switch etc... Only headbutter can fight with this.

Or you know, people that can actually block and parry, just saying.

SyX_VulgarAjko
03-16-2017, 09:45 PM
Or you know, people that can actually block and parry, just saying.

OK GUIDE GURU. Hat down. I forgot to this things sorry.

PackingMoney
03-16-2017, 09:48 PM
OK GUIDE GURU. Hat down. I forgot to this things sorry.

It's common sense really, you should try to apply it to your game-play.

ParadigmFringe
03-16-2017, 09:58 PM
confirmed, OP is just bad.

pericles_7
03-16-2017, 10:01 PM
Instead of being negative maybe try to learn the game? I can deal with the quick always right direction zone attack but I cant deal with those 90 damage top heavy attacks coming from behind. If you think pk is easy to play be my guest and play vs a high mmr enemy Who knows what to do.

ParadigmFringe
03-16-2017, 10:36 PM
Instead of being negative maybe try to learn the game? I can deal with the quick always right direction zone attack but I cant deal with those 90 damage top heavy attacks coming from behind. If you think pk is easy to play be my guest and play vs a high mmr enemy Who knows what to do. this is his second topic today griping about the same thing. don't try to give constructive advice. it would be better if he just quit playing and left the boards.

Sincerity117
03-16-2017, 11:06 PM
this is his second topic today griping about the same thing. don't try to give constructive advice. it would be better if he just quit playing and left the boards.

I noticed this as well. This guy really is just a whiney idiot.

Munktor
03-16-2017, 11:25 PM
u probably after tutorial player or guide GURU but cant its bugged for first and my recovery time its not enough to do something when he is revenge.Its nonstop spam cancel spam cancel spam cancel spam.... 2 cents u are PK. Doesnt matter few days and then FCKING FH will be gone from HD to be replaced with ME:Andromeda. Money thiefs from UBI wishing cancer . ty for nothing competetive and unenjoyable.

Just quit and stop posting. Everything will be better.

SyX_VulgarAjko
03-16-2017, 11:26 PM
Just quit and stop posting. Everything will be better.

Warning Pk spotted.

Mia.Nora
03-16-2017, 11:41 PM
If she is spamming Zone attack it means all her attacks are coming in the same direction.

There is this amazing hidden feature in the game where you move your mouse to that side and blocks every **** in that direction. I know mindblowing right?!

kfcheungyta
03-17-2017, 06:44 AM
If she is spamming Zone attack it means all her attacks are coming in the same direction.

There is this amazing hidden feature in the game where you move your mouse to that side and blocks every **** in that direction. I know mindblowing right?!

Totally correct