PDA

View Full Version : Active Duty problems?

FPSsnake
03-16-2017, 08:45 PM
I've been playing since day 1. I haven't changed factions or anything, and I've played at least two turns everyday and STILL haven't gotten the Active Duty-trophy... Is someone here on this board who's actually GOT it? I mean, there are people who already have the A Reservist-trophy, which shouldn't be possible (I guess they are from the development team?). Or do we all know that this Trophy/Achievement is actually bugged?

Handsome_rob_7
03-22-2017, 12:40 PM
Same as the OP, I've been a day one player and have over 122 hours login time, I have trophies for all PVP except for 20 wins in Elimination. I have deployed every game on at least 2 turns a day and sometimes 3 on weekend. I have a total deployment in round 3 of 98 times, both attack and defend. if you look on the for honor website you can see your turns, I have surpassed 50 deploys in the 1st couple of days of Round 2. It's now Round 3 with 5 days left. This trophy is either glitched or I don't know what i'm doing. Please look into this matter.

Thank you

Gray360UK
03-22-2017, 01:28 PM
Just for info purposes, I unlocked this on 05/03/2017 on XBox One, so it is possible.

phunkyprodigy
03-22-2017, 02:04 PM
Same here. Been deploying war assets at least once per-turn on 2-3 turns each day for the past 4 weeks and still no trophy.

corazondedelfin
04-10-2017, 02:47 PM
Did you guys got the trophy now? I didnt get it yet I have been deploying war assets lots of turns these days!

Astrolite.
04-10-2017, 02:50 PM
i am also an day 1 player (and beta) yet i don't have the active duty thropy. A streamer once explained how he got it. He got it by playing the game and complete 40 consecutive matches in a row.

corazondedelfin
04-10-2017, 02:53 PM
i am also an day 1 player (and beta) yet i don't have the active duty thropy. A streamer once explained how he got it. He got it by playing the game and complete 40 consecutive matches in a row.

That would be impossible with connectivity issues all the day! Waw! What are we supposed to do???

Gray360UK
04-10-2017, 02:57 PM

That's definitely not how I got it. I mean that may just be coincidence that he got it that way, I got it playing normally. How does he know playing 40 consecutive matches was what unlocked it, rather than that one of those matches took place during turn 50? I don't see how playing 40 games in a row could even slightly help with getting Active Duty.

Handsome_rob_7
04-17-2017, 12:08 PM
Still no trophy, I have been player since day one. I have deployed 1 to 2 times from round 1 to 2, I have deployed 2 to 3 times from round 3 to now round 5. I can't understand how this trophy isn't unlocking. Please look into this thank you.

Lumina-US
04-17-2017, 02:54 PM
Just for info purposes, I unlocked this on 05/03/2017 on XBox One, so it is possible.This

I got mine on 07/03/17 - XB1 as well.

As for "A Reservist" there is, according to the XB1-progress counter, 0.04% having it - which is the two Dev-Stream dudettes most likely (for testing purposes i asume) and NOBODY ELSE - mine is on 80% currently and im sure it will unlock for us "ordinary" folk, in exactly 9 days, aka when Season 1 ends.

However, what i did to unlock "Active Duty" is deploying a single war asset right after every 6h round update until it popped. (I did a short Duel vs KI, right after every 6h landscape-update, it's the quickest way for sure and you won't get dc'ed either)

To get it you must basically stare at the "Territory status updates in 6hs" screen exactly 50 times - there is no other "unlocking secret" attached to it.

So try to time your asset spendings in those intervals - should help.

RealJayDee1984
04-17-2017, 06:44 PM
I just regularly deployed War Assets without counting or anything, and I got mine at a time when it could have well been around 50 turns.

G0dzBlaze
04-17-2017, 06:54 PM
Unlocked it 19 march on PC

Gray360UK
04-17-2017, 07:06 PM
I just regularly deployed War Assets without counting or anything, and I got mine at a time when it could have well been around 50 turns.

Same here. Sounds to me like more than one person doesn't entirely understand what you have to do to unlock the achievement.

Turns are 6 hours apart, so at minimum you would have to play 6 hours apart and deploy an asset in each of those play sessions, for 25 days. That is the quickest possible way to earn it.

If you only play once a day, for less than 6 hours, in a single turn, this achievement is going to take you 50 days.

The game has been out for 63 days.

Casual gamers and people who play for single 1 - 5 hour sessions, you would need to have played and deployed assets manually nearly every day since the game came out. Not saying you all haven't done this, but I think some of you haven't.

Handsome_rob_7
04-26-2017, 12:10 PM
So now A Reservist and Active Duty are bugged for me. If I am correct there are 54 turns a round. I am a day one player and I have deployed MINIMUM 1 turn per day in ALL 5 ROUNDS, that's at least 70 turns. I know for a fact that I have deployed 3 times per turn in Round 4 and Round 5 that's 84 turns in just the last 2 Rounds. Now this morning we are in the off season, just for ****s and giggles i'm going to deploy just once per turn no matter how many games I play during that round. I really don't know what else to do and without a patch I'll never platinum this game.

PR1NC3C0N0R
06-10-2017, 05:08 PM
Yeah I'm having the same problem, I've been playing this game loads and have surely deployed enough war assets in enough turns :(

UbiNoty
06-11-2017, 12:46 AM
We're still working on a fix for the Active Duty trophy.
If you're asking about the "A Reservist" trophy - that should have been fixed with 1.08. Next time you manually deploy war assets you should receive the reward. If you still can't unlock it, let us know here (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315)!