PDA

View Full Version : Whats up with the Noobushi spam on ps4 lately

Astrolite.
03-16-2017, 07:55 PM
As title says, since the patch the noobushi spam is real on PS4 Wut wut wut howcome ?

XImohtephXX
03-16-2017, 08:34 PM
I've noticed this too. Im assuming its due to the fact that if you manage distance well the only real hard counter to them are assassins. It doesn't take much skill to throw an occasional bleed stab or kick if they get too aggressive.

Zeekoh
03-16-2017, 09:06 PM
I've noticed this too. Im assuming its due to the fact that if you manage distance well the only real hard counter to them are assassins. It doesn't take much skill to throw an occasional bleed stab or kick if they get too aggressive.

My main has been a Nobushi since beta. Range is a lot harder to keep with the Nobushi than you'd think. Especially with Assassins. With the Valkyrie buff, she can be worse than the Peacekeeper at times. Her guard is somewhat slow to change. Anyways, Nobushi is a pretty amazing character once you master her moveset. Pretty much all of her moves can be linked together through Sidewinder Form, Hidden Stance, Dodge or Kick. Not to mention many of her moves can be canceled, or linked into other moves, during their startup or during their recovery. There's far more to her than applying bleed and trying to keep your distance. That's amateur stuff. She has the hero specific trait "Way of the Shark" for a reason. "Does extra Damage when hitting someone already affected by Bleed."

I'd like to think I had a small part to play some how. I don't really see anybody play the Nobushi like I do, but I know there are others.

AKDagriZ
03-16-2017, 09:10 PM
I would play Nobu if she we'rent wearing a dress

Zv1k0
03-16-2017, 09:16 PM
Dont know about nobushi but valkyrie is the one i have seen the most since patch. Compared to before when I saw one in every 20 matches. Now is more like every 2-3.

Zeekoh
03-16-2017, 09:24 PM
I would play Nobu if she we'rent wearing a dress

She's not wearing a dress? It's more like a coat from most of the outfits I've seen.

Deadly Ire
03-17-2017, 03:18 PM
My main has been a Nobushi since beta. Range is a lot harder to keep with the Nobushi than you'd think. Especially with Assassins. With the Valkyrie buff, she can be worse than the Peacekeeper at times. Her guard is somewhat slow to change. Anyways, Nobushi is a pretty amazing character once you master her moveset. Pretty much all of her moves can be linked together through Sidewinder Form, Hidden Stance, Dodge or Kick. Not to mention many of her moves can be canceled, or linked into other moves, during their startup or during their recovery. There's far more to her than applying bleed and trying to keep your distance. That's amateur stuff. She has the hero specific trait "Way of the Shark" for a reason. "Does extra Damage when hitting someone already affected by Bleed."

I'd like to think I had a small part to play some how. I don't really see anybody play the Nobushi like I do, but I know there are others.

I totally agree, Nobushi isn't as hard to counter as people make it out to be. I'm also a Nobushi main since beta. I won't mind if they reduce her bleed damage because thats not how I kill with her. Using her HS and manipulating your opponent just like an assassin class would is the real game. Anyone who is killed by her spam needs practice blocking, because blocking a single hit from it interrupts the chain long enough to attempt GB (not free).