PDA

View Full Version : Please stop with class type specific orders

The_Blockade
03-16-2017, 06:16 PM
Hey everybody.

Am I the only one slightly annoyed by the fact, that some orders are "assassins only" and so on? I know it's not forcing anyone to do orders, but it's slightly annoying when you're not really interested in playing as that specific class type.

Lyskir
03-16-2017, 07:13 PM
yeah 100% agree

i main raider...ONLY raider and half of the time orders are non vanguard......

The_Blockade
03-16-2017, 07:16 PM
yeah 100% agree

i main raider...ONLY raider and half of the time orders are non vanguard......

Exactly. It's not really a big deal. But it's a wish from me anyway, that they make the class specific into non-specific.

XImohtephXX
03-16-2017, 08:39 PM
Completely agree. I cant bring myself to play an assassin so every order requiring them is forgotten until the refresh. I understand the attempt to make people branch out but for the most part this is a game where you pick a favorite and stick with them till the end.

Lyskir
03-16-2017, 08:46 PM
so true

Yarzahn
03-16-2017, 08:52 PM
Hey everybody.

Am I the only one slightly annoyed by the fact, that some orders are "assassins only" and so on? I know it's not forcing anyone to do orders, but it's slightly annoying when you're not really interested in playing as that specific class type.

I'm more annoying by the fact half my orders seem to be about skirmish really. It's a weird game mode, with no real goal or objective, just mess around randomly killing stuff until enemy breaks. I much prefer dominion, with clear control objectives, or elimination.
Out of the other half, most are elimination (i dont mind this mode though). I barely ever get brawl orders or dominion. And I dont think i ever got an order about duels.
Either I'm very unlucky or the order pool is badly in favour of deathmatch modes.

As for the play class X orders, I didnt like them the first days, but I promised myself to take every character to atleast prestige one (to learn them). So when I noticed those orders, I just shifted by priorities to 1 of each type (went for nobushi > raider > peacekeeper > conquerer. Now I'm starting warden to replace raider, cause I cant stand him.

But yes, the class quests are restrictive. If they didnt exist I would have gone straight to valkyrie, really want to play her.

Kudos on using raider though, I couldn't use him.
Maybe it was because my first character was Nobushi, Raider just felt incredibly sluggish with terrible range, without any real strenghts. I promised myself to take every character to atleast prestige 1, but i had to cheat raider 16-21 by playing him only to compete the exp-heavy or AI orders.