PDA

View Full Version : this game is a big **** !

Jambon-sama
03-16-2017, 03:13 PM
I can't believe I paid 60 + 50 for PSplus subscription ! What a scam this game.. Why you didn't tell at beta version that we will need PSplus subscription to play that ??
Ok finally I bought it but still I can't play because of that fcking deconnections all the time and laggs. So many time you get deco at the end of the game because someone just ragequit ! And so many time the game just go back for 1sec and you start to see your execution but no, you jump back 1sec ago wtf is that !
Thank you for making me lose 110 for that ****, I will never buy your game anymore

Zv1k0
03-16-2017, 03:16 PM
Who told you to buy ps plus for 50? If its for just 1 game buy 10 one next time so you see if u like it...its not that bad...you get 2 free games a month for a whole year now...

LickMyLemons257
03-16-2017, 03:19 PM
I can't believe I paid 60 + 50 for PSplus subscription ! What a scam this game.. Why you didn't tell at beta version that we will need PSplus subscription to play that ??
Ok finally I bought it but still I can't play because of that fcking deconnections all the time and laggs. So many time you get deco at the end of the game because someone just ragequit ! And so many time the game just go back for 1sec and you start to see your execution but no, you jump back 1sec ago wtf is that !
Thank you for making me lose 110 for that ****, I will never buy your game anymore

ok so first off i dont think you could play the beta wthiout a PS subscription and Ubiosft as well know too have online based games and it also would have said in the Terms and Conditions if you read them. Secondly yes it lags dissconnects every 2 seconds but its only been out just over a month and they are still fixing may bugs give it time and the game will improve. finally how can you never buy the game anymore when you already have it that just doesnt make sense

Pr0metheus 1962
03-16-2017, 03:31 PM
I haven't seen a big problem with lag or disconnects on the PS4 - I get about 5% of my games disconnecting. If you're seeing more, then the problem can't be the game, and must be a problem with your ISP broadband. You can check your broadband speeds and ping at http://www.speedtest.net/ . If your download and upload speeds are less than 50Mbps, and if your ping is higher than 15, I'd suggest looking into getting a different ISP. However, be aware that some places simply don't have access to fiber optic networks yet, so in those places, getting decent broadband is not really possible.

Jambon-sama
03-16-2017, 03:31 PM
ok so first off i dont think you could play the beta wthiout a PS subscription and Ubiosft as well know too have online based games and it also would have said in the Terms and Conditions if you read them. Secondly yes it lags dissconnects every 2 seconds but its only been out just over a month and they are still fixing may bugs give it time and the game will improve. finally how can you never buy the game anymore when you already have it that just doesnt make sense

no I didn't have PSplus and I could play beta, it's just a scam technique.
And yes it has sense I won't buy anymore means in future I won't buy any other game from ubisoft. Some ppl told me not to buy it and I should have listen. Trust level 0
PSplus subscription gives games every month but did you ever play this games ? it's for 5years old kids and I don't have kids so its useless

Jambon-sama
03-16-2017, 03:33 PM
I haven't seen a big problem with lag or disconnects on the PS4 - I get about 5% of my games disconnecting. If you're seeing more, then the problem can't be the game, and must be a problem with your ISP broadband. You can check your broadband speeds and ping at http://www.speedtest.net/ .

it's not only me, I see every one disconnect on every single game. ppl deco even at the end of winning game so it can't be ragequit. They released a non stable product that's all

Pr0metheus 1962
03-16-2017, 03:46 PM
it's not only me, I see every one disconnect on every single game. ppl deco even at the end of winning game so it can't be ragequit. They released a non stable product that's all

If it's an unstable product, how do you explain my experience of getting only 5% of my games disconnecting? Your suggestion simply doesn't make sense. If it was Ubisoft's software, I'd be seeing the same thing you are (as would everyone on the PS4). The only thing that makes sense, given the variation in people's experiences, is the user's ISP. If you have a poor broadband connection (i.e. less than 50Mbps and over 15ms ping), or if the area you're in has lots of people (i.e. game hosts) with poor broadband connections, then that's most likely the problem.

Now you could say that I'm lying - that would be another explanation. But if that were the case, then I wouldn't be able to post gameplay videos online. Right now, I have 19 For Honor gameplay videos online at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6KK_3puVhIgZ9FbLasJh0A/videos , which I've recorded over the past couple of weeks. They show no serious disconnection issues.

RatedChaotic
03-16-2017, 04:11 PM
If it's an unstable product, how do you explain my experience of getting only 5% of my games disconnecting? Your suggestion simply doesn't make sense. If it was Ubisoft's software, I'd be seeing the same thing you are. The only thing that makes sense, given the variation in people's experiences, is the user's ISP. If you have a poor broadband connection (i.e. less than 50Mbps and over 15ms ping), or if the area you're in has lots of people (i.e. game hosts) with poor broadband connections, then that's most likely the problem.

If thats the case why am I and many others who have a 100mb connection or better not experiencing these issues with games with a much bigger playerbase but here we get disconnected 50% of the time. Theres clearly a flaw in this p2p design they are using while it may not effect everyone it can still effect alot of others. Out of 150 games I own this is the only game that gives me problems in multiplayer. Ya like thats not a tell tell sign its them not us.

Pr0metheus 1962
03-16-2017, 04:24 PM
Again, what I said was that if there's a flaw in the software, we'd all be experiencing it. As for P2P, again, I addressed that in my previous post. It's not really a Ubisoft P2P problem if you, or the folks in your geographical area that Ubisoft matches you up with, are experiencing broadband connection problems. Petition your local ISPs to improve their service. The game is P2P - that's not likely to ever change. If the ISPs in your geographical area don't do P2P well, you made a pretty poor choice in buying a game that is P2P.

And as you can see by my avatar, I'm not shy of criticizing Ubisoft, but in this case, I don't see how it can be Ubisoft's fault. P2P is not a choice that is always wrong. There are good reasons to go with that model, and P2P is going to get more common as time goes by, because of its ability to decentralize gaming and serve a larger player base. At some point, ISPs are going to need to embrace fiber optics and drag themselves into the 21st Century.

MrMPViral
03-16-2017, 04:42 PM
If thats the case why am I and many others who have a 100mb connection or better not experiencing these issues with games with a much bigger playerbase but here we get disconnected 50% of the time. Theres clearly a flaw in this p2p design they are using while it may not effect everyone it can still effect alot of others. Out of 150 games I own this is the only game that gives me problems in multiplayer. Ya like thats not a tell tell sign its them not us.

Set yourself a static I.P and use this guide https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/000025960/Connection-issue-in-For-Honor-on-PS4/

Complete ALL of the steps and just see if it improves your issue. Worth a shot. I advise to do UPnP and Port Forwarding as these are most important. Steps to do port forwarding are here: https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/000025479/

This is the port you need in For Honor - UDP: 3658

It is really simple to do and if you get stuck just ask your ISP they have to help you with it.

Hopefully it will fix your issue.