PDA

View Full Version : Server down?

berserker7331
03-16-2017, 01:35 PM
Hi, i noticed servers are down on ps4 st the moment, is it for how long?

Mengtheman
03-16-2017, 01:47 PM
Not down. Ubisoft always have 90% of it's current 40% still left player base stuck in menus. Why some of us are getting used to knowing we can never play the game. And Ubisoft be like,''Excellent', so da ez. We take the money and getum poo servers''.'.

UCFierce
03-16-2017, 01:53 PM
@ForHonorGame - twitter account

UbiSoft will be performing routine maintenance starting at 8AM EST for an estimated 1hr45mins downtime

Gray360UK
03-16-2017, 01:59 PM
Not down. Ubisoft always have 90% of it's current 40% still left player base stuck in menus. Why some of us are getting used to knowing we can never play the game. And Ubisoft be like,''Excellent', so da ez. We take the money and getum poo servers''.'.

Grow up you child, there is actually a 1h45 minute maitenance at the moment.

Pr0metheus 1962
03-16-2017, 02:05 PM
March 16th, 9am Eastern US. This maintenance issue is getting out of hand. Twice in the last 24 hours I've booted up For Honor and the servers are down for maintenance. It's ridiculous - I just want to play the fricken game! If the single player mode was available offline, I could at least play that, but no - the whole game is online only. Ubisoft, get your fricken act together. I didn't pay for this game to just have it sitting idle on my hard drive while you update it. I'd like to play it occasionally.

CLaw2017
03-16-2017, 02:55 PM
Grow up you child, there is actually a 1h45 minute maitenance at the moment.

Okay, sport. If you choose to ignore this game's massive failures, you're the one who needs to grow up.

Gray360UK
03-16-2017, 03:10 PM
Okay, sport. If you choose to ignore this game's massive failures, you're the one who needs to grow up.

This post isn't about the games 'massive failures' though is it you fool. The OP asks a queston 'Server down?' and in this particular case, now wait for this Einstein, this might be too simple for you .. they are actually down for maintenance. So the other guy having a tantrum about the state of the servers, leading with the completely false comment 'Not down', is just derailing the thread. As are you. On topic, they are down now, for maintenance. Being able to stick to the topic doesn't mean I'm ignoring anything.