PDA

View Full Version : 40% of Ubisoft's For Honor ezing their servers, Ya lost 60% u player base

Mengtheman
03-16-2017, 01:24 PM
Ubisoft For Honor servers still can't handle 40% of it's still trying to play the game customers player base still left. Ubisoft makes it effortless to crack jokes bout their disconnection skills...

berserker7331
03-16-2017, 01:33 PM
Well piss the **** off, consoles are still going strong and i enjoy this game to the fullest. I know it's not perfect with connection problems atm, but give it a year and it will be fine, loyal ps4 player here. Thanks ubisoft employees for your hard work, but please try harder too. Till then :-)

Pr0metheus 1962
03-16-2017, 02:47 PM
Until yesterday's patch, I was seeing only about 5% of my games disconnecting, which is about what I'd expect from hosts rage quitting. So I suspect the accusations that Ubisoft's software is the problem are wrong - it's most likely an ISP problem - so if you're seeing lots of disconnections, check your ISP's broadband speed and ping at http://www.speedtest.net/ .

As for the game losing 60% of its player base, that's not at all unusual. Most players only play a game for a couple of weeks before they move on to a newer title. I suspect a lot of For Honor players have moved on to Horizon: Zero Dawn or Ghost Recon: Wildlands.

Bladi_X
03-18-2017, 01:31 PM
Well piss the **** off, consoles are still going strong and i enjoy this game to the fullest. I know it's not perfect with connection problems atm, but give it a year and it will be fine, loyal ps4 player here. Thanks ubisoft employees for your hard work, but please try harder too. Till then :-)

You entertained me. lol. Please tell the ubisoft employees to release the game when its ready. "give it a year", why do u sound like one of them. LMAO