PDA

View Full Version : Valkyrie: what could make her better ?

bramboforce
03-16-2017, 10:35 AM
After recent buff of valkyrie she is most fun to play and ubisoft did nice job. Yet there is few more things that could improve her. For example her 'deflect' with bleed damage should be made unblockable. Many people have blocked my counter and its kind of pointless to do them now because there is about 50/50 chance of succes. Another problem is changing
shield tackle into to light attack. I doesnt alway work properly. Anyway these improvments would make her even better but she is balanced right now. small health is trade for light attacks counters and full block stance(shield tackle) her very slow heavy attacks are traded for very fast light attacks. These are some things that could make her better, and if you have any more ideas post them in comments. gl hf.:)

Duuklah
03-16-2017, 10:38 AM
Better? All she needs is the Block All defense mode to be returned to instant on the Shield Rush ability..

Turric4n666
03-16-2017, 11:34 AM
Safe on block abilities. That goes for most heroes and is the main problem with the game right now.

Top lunge attack for example is not safe at all. Easily blocked or Dodged and punished by gb.

UCFierce
03-16-2017, 11:41 AM
Not that this is exactly on point - but throwing in an outfit with a little more sex appeal couldn't hurt -
Distract those attacking you with your loveliness -
http://pre10.deviantart.net/6b92/th/pre/i/2009/147/5/4/magdalena_mk_ii_by_the_first_magelord.jpg

bramboforce
03-16-2017, 11:44 AM
not that this is exactly on point - but throwing in an outfit with a little more sex appeal couldn't hurt -
distract those attacking you with your loveliness -
http://pre10.deviantart.net/6b92/th/pre/i/2009/147/5/4/magdalena_mk_ii_by_the_first_magelord.jpg

i want that in game !

bramboforce
03-16-2017, 11:46 AM
Better? All she needs is the Block All defense mode to be returned to instant on the Shield Rush ability..

I dont mean to quite make her better i just mean for them to fix her combos and ill be good with it