PDA

View Full Version : matchmaking fail, pleas Ubisoft can I have your attention for a second?!

YutoJW
03-16-2017, 09:27 AM
Hello,

So I played closed and open beta, with no problem, but since the 14th February I can't find a match.
I can only play duel (pvp/ AI work fine), but all other mode doesn't work. I just wait like 5 minutes for find a game and then "matchmaking failed 0002001512 or 0002000151"
I've found 2 skirmish and 1 dominion vs AI, since the launch, and I try every night at least 20 time.
My NAT is green, I don't have Connection trouble (whatever other game Xbox or pc it perfectly work).
If I join a group with a friend, I can play without trouble.
So can you please tell me something?
I wrote a ticket but I still didn't have any kind of answer, no official post from Ubisoft regarding this problem.
I just want someone that can say to me something,
Do you know about this problem?(I'm sure you know)
Are you trying to fix it? It's possible to fix it?

I bought the gold pack copy, im trying to be polite as possible, im not complaing I'm asking you some help, I think I could deserve at least 2 minutes of your time to just tell me something, I just want to play this game.

Please answer me
Thanks

Duuklah
03-16-2017, 10:44 AM
Have you seen how many bots have spammed this forum full of crap?

THERE IS NO ONE HERE TO LISTEN TO YOU DUMB ****!!!!!!

Mia.Nora
03-16-2017, 10:48 AM
Hello,
I just wait like 5 minutes for find a game and then "matchmaking failed 0002001512 or 0002000151"

This is my problem as well. It is not something that they know how to fix, the game simply was not complete yet it seems.

YutoJW
03-16-2017, 12:02 PM
Good to know, that suck

Metallicker69
03-17-2017, 12:47 AM
I have the same issue , no reply from ubisoft , cant play multi player except for duels if I'm lucky ,
Trying a fix uninstalled both uplay and for honour , nor re downloading for honour il let ya know in a few hours if it works ,
I brought the gold edition as well so each day I'm not playing I am losing my champion status , so 110 dollars down the drain if they don't reply

YutoJW
03-17-2017, 06:15 AM
I tried to unistall and re downloading, but it work just on pc apparently,
I hope for you it's gonna work, for me it didn't

Mia.Nora
03-17-2017, 10:24 AM
I tried to unistall and re downloading, but it work just on pc apparently,
I hope for you it's gonna work, for me it didn't

I dont think it works on any platform, I am on PC with a clean install after uninstalling beta, yet still have DCs and constant matcmaking failed 0002001512 errors.

chiller2k3
03-17-2017, 11:42 AM
Have you tried to set up your router settings? Some routers can block P2P connections. I mean, it might not be P2P blocking because you can play with friends, BUT there are several Threads about fixing connection issues by opening ports and setting up you firewall, maybe you can find something that can help you.

I'm also sure that ubisoft will reply to your ticket, and they are also aware about certain issues and try to fix them.

For the point released an unfinished game: It’s not working like that. You always find some wired PC/Network setups of your clients that need special treatment and bug fixing. It is simply not possible to test every possible conditions before release that might appear!

Here are some threads concerning connection issue fixes:

http://www.shacknews.com/article/98985/for-honor-how-to-fix-uplay-connection-errors
https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/000025961/
http://segmentnext.com/2017/02/14/for-honor-nat-connection/

These are just a few things you can try, and if you will google more deeply you might find more.

Cheers