PDA

View Full Version : 4v4 TDM without Revenge mode

BRYCECOLDMF
03-16-2017, 09:25 AM
if theres no 4v4 stats mode with revenge mode turned off within a week, im never coming back to this game.

im a good host for peer to peer as well oh well.

revenge mode is horrible guys get rid of it but u only have a week to do it.

Turric4n666
03-16-2017, 09:25 AM
safe to say that we will never meet again. Do you really think this would be implemented EVER? Itīs not even a question of time, there are just no plans do realize that.

SangLong524
03-16-2017, 09:45 AM
Hehehe. U sound like u are threatening to pull your investment from their company. HAHAHA!!!
Well, it's not gonna happen, ever. Bye bye! :)

Ceronous
03-16-2017, 10:16 AM
So remove the mechanic completely that in theory is a good idea, it was just poorly executed? You do realize that fighting more than 1v1 in most cases is literally impossible without revenge?
A wolf backed into a corner is dangerous, just because you have the upper hand in numbers doesn't mean you have won.

Moral of the story, stop friendly firing teammates to interrupt them and guard break more and you win every gank.

Valtaya
03-16-2017, 10:41 AM
I do not get this revenge stuff anyway... when my hero gets hit, s/he staggers for 1-2 seconds and can not do anything back. When the hero blocks, s/he staggers for a few miliseconds where no other action is possible. Heck, even when I parry an attack I can not immediately attack and have to wait for the "parry animation" to end, before attacking. Revenge does not help here. However I experience the following all the time: when I hit an oponent (does not matter if player or bot, even bots in practice), no staggering on oponent part, they can imedialy connect to an attack after a block, or after a parry. Also quitte funny... when your enemy blocks attacks from behind, I can never do that, other usualy all the time. When I watch this "revenge" videos where one player destroys a complete enemy team because of revenge... I just keep shaking my head, not because of revenge, but because I see them never stagger after a hit or block and block them strikes directed at their backs. Wish I could do that.