PDA

View Full Version : Do not buy this game it is NOT worth the money

ICEWOLF506
03-16-2017, 09:06 AM
So you're excited to hop into For Honor and play as either the Knights, Vikings, Samurai and have really good fights, you load in and choose your class and take time learning and understanding the game mechanics and how to use your class, you get more into the game and suddenly find out that the game is 98% full of spammers and cheesers and that you've just compltely wasted your time trying to understand the mechanics of the game and let alone your character when in reality you are either paired with trash that spams or cheeses or you finally find that ONE saving grace for the game that ONE player that knows how to play and is a solid player over all then all of a sudden ubisoft goes no :mad: and kicks you out of the server you get dejectued and try to look for other games ultimately getting frozen 70% of the time and or the game constantly loading resulting in you having to alt+f4. This game is worth a mere $5 in its current state this is a complete joke

Turric4n666
03-16-2017, 09:09 AM
so you win 98% of your matches? Why did i never see you play in a tournament when you are looking for a challenge?

ICEWOLF506
03-16-2017, 09:13 AM
so you win 98% of your matches? Why did i never see you play in a tournament when you are looking for a challenge?

nah the game is 98% full of em i never said i win 98% of the matches

Turric4n666
03-16-2017, 09:15 AM
nah the game is 98% full of em i never said i win 98% of the matches

so you have a problem with them.. did you ever thought about that when 98% of the population plays in a certain way, you are actually playing wrong?

ICEWOLF506
03-16-2017, 09:16 AM
so you have a problem with them.. did you ever thought about that when 98% of the population plays in a certain way, you are actually playing wrong?

face palm have you not seen the state in game? i am playing it right i learned my class and how to play it correctly without being a piece of **** and i'm playing it wrong?

Turric4n666
03-16-2017, 09:17 AM
face palm have you not seen the state in game? i am playing it right i learned my class and how to play it correctly without being a piece of **** and i'm playing it wrong?

when you lose, you are playing wrong.

e.Key
03-16-2017, 01:08 PM
So you're excited to hop into For Honor and play as either the Knights, Vikings, Samurai and have really good fights, you load in and choose your class and take time learning and understanding the game mechanics and how to use your class, you get more into the game and suddenly find out that the game is 98% full of spammers and cheesers and that you've just compltely wasted your time trying to understand the mechanics of the game and let alone your character when in reality you are either paired with trash that spams or cheeses or you finally find that ONE saving grace for the game that ONE player that knows how to play and is a solid player over all then all of a sudden ubisoft goes no :mad: and kicks you out of the server you get dejectued and try to look for other games ultimately getting frozen 70% of the time and or the game constantly loading resulting in you having to alt+f4. This game is worth a mere $5 in its current state this is a complete joke

If you would just write what class you play and against which classes you have problems and why, you would probably get a few tips tricks from some people.
Crying about how every else plays the game wrong and only you know how to play it right, doesn't help here and just makes you look stupid. I would suggest you forget about this thread and start a better one.

Thief183
03-16-2017, 01:13 PM
you know we can chack your stats don't you?

Plutonium Bug
03-16-2017, 01:15 PM
Finding the right class for your play style is 80% of this game. Like myself love how warden looks and got him rep 4 but have a 0.96 k/d vs players and a 55% win ratio (fhtracker.com for stats) he was the first I played with then I switched characters to Nobushi Rep 5 and have a 1.63k/d vs players and a 66% w/l. Then I tried levelling up conqueror rep 0 level 14) because of looks and I get destroyed 0.4 k/d or something.
Find your character and you will get there.

Gnqv
03-16-2017, 01:24 PM
you have problems. Stop game for more then 2 hours and Disconecting me 5 times every day.....have more problems you need to solved if you not want losing players :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Pr0metheus 1962
03-16-2017, 02:10 PM
I've played the game for over 150 hours. That's 50 cents per hour of fun. So I think it's worth it.

I rarely get disconnected, so I don't think Ubisoft's software is the problem. Most likely an ISP issue.