PDA

View Full Version : Ffs ubisoft no one can even finish let alone start a game.

DrMattHunter
03-16-2017, 07:26 AM
Literally everyone I know including myself have not been able to finish or even get started in a matched before disconnecting also before an insane amount of synchronising issues. YOU PEOPLE NEED TO BE FIRED AND A NEW HIRING PROCESS BE PUT INTO PLAY, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY!

DrMattHunter
03-16-2017, 07:30 AM
LOL, WHEN CHIVALRY WORKS 150X BETTER COMPARED TO THIS ****!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA whaaat duh fuuuuhhq.

The_Blockade
03-16-2017, 08:41 AM
LOL, WHEN CHIVALRY WORKS 150X BETTER COMPARED TO THIS ****!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA whaaat duh fuuuuhhq.

Well, Chivalry may be old, but it runs on servers, which is why it works. Ubisoft needs to do something about this peer 2 peer. The reasoning behind P2P is good, but it's not thought through. They forgot to think about all the people, who has -excuse my french- **** internet. People with terrible connection are what ruins the matches for all the others.
If Ubisoft made a function, to choose the host by calculating best connection, we would have a lot less trouble.

Magical8ball81
03-16-2017, 09:37 AM
90% error rate. I have played 1 full real game today without any issues. The rest.... errors disconnects etc....