PDA

View Full Version : This game is ****ing GARBAGE

Duuklah
03-16-2017, 06:49 AM
All I see now is 4-5 classes.

Each one has a mechanic which is exploited.

Each one has several broken abilities which can be exploited.

Example #1. Conq Shield slam spam. I have no idea if this is latency or what. I cannot seem to stop him once he gets started. I know I know L2P..... Sure... Valk sweep is CAKE to dodge.

#2 - Zone attacks faking a direction.. PK Orochi Warden. Stupid broken mechanic. Exploited to no end.

#3 - Certain classes get a guaranteed GB after a parry. Many classes get **** ALL. EG- PK gets a 35% life bleed for FREE after a lousy parry.

#4 - WL guaranteed dmg from headbutt. WLs just spam this endlessly. Doesnt work on me but WTF?

#5 - Warden shoulder slam mixup into GB.. Just STUPID!!! Valk sweep is a joke to dodge.. this?? not so much

Right now all i see are Conq Warden Orochi and PKs. They said WLs were OP but i dont see it. All of these classes have really broken mechanics right now which are exploited to no end. I cannot stand it. Broken fake zone attacks slam spam. HEAVY automatic dmg from 1 parry!!!

Certain classes just dont have the kits to be competitive in high end. Raider - Valk(no real mixups other than the sweep which is EASY to dodge)- LB(maybe ok) - Nobushi - Zerker - shugoki (gimicks but fail)

I main a valk. They OVER NERFED the shiled rush defensive component. That was ALL valks had going for them. It may as well be removed from duel play now. USELESS....

Every move a valk uses is easily dodgeable and HEAVILY punished. Why bother trying to sweeep when they just dodge and HEAVILY punish?? Why bother to shield rush. Punished. Why bother to zone attack.. USELESS...

Jesus Christ this game was fun for the 1st 2 weeks til all the horrible ****** bag players gravittated toward endlessly broken mechanics to pad their win ratios.

Fix all this CRAP now. Im just about done....

Duuk

DrMattHunter
03-16-2017, 06:58 AM
I honestly think you're just a little unskilled. Everything you're mentioning is able to be countered. You just need to figure out ways around that. There's a time window you must meet after every in coming attack or combo in order to dodge/parry/roll in order to refresh giving you another window of opportunity to execute an attack on your opponent. If you learn to master these time windows and understand the best ways to use your characters you'll come to realise that every champion has it's special style of combat. The only characters I believe would need a nerf right night would be Valk. and Sugoki. other than that. keep learnin broda

Duuklah
03-16-2017, 07:01 AM
Yer a ****ing ******* fan boi man

The zone attack on pk and orochi and warden are straight up BROKEN!!!

And the conq shiled spam Is dodgeable like 5/10 times the rest im just along for the ride.

WL headbutt gives me ZERo issues..

Warden should slam tho? Like WTF man..

Let me guess.. you are an Orochi main??

Duuklah
03-16-2017, 07:02 AM
I wont continue to learn as the characters i fight become more and more homogenous but ***gots like you just keep pretending everything is fine as less and less classesd are used.

Try to tell me certain classes are starting to vanish from play!

Duuklah
03-16-2017, 07:03 AM
Even better just check out their forum. Filled with spam adds..

This whole thing is a god damned JOKE!

Corvos_Vim
03-16-2017, 08:29 AM
Partially true however all of this is counterable. You just need to either GET GOOD or go back to COD. I do all of these things and encounter all of these things, i evade them or get evaded. I have at least rep 2 on every character. The positive side to this is i know how to counter each class.

Your logic is flawed.

The_Blockade
03-16-2017, 08:37 AM
I know our OP is in a fury atm, but he's got a point. If you want to be competitive, you can choose between 4 classes. All the tournaments show this so the game is HORRIBLY imbalanced. Not to mention all the connection errors, the forum flooded with spam from bots, and so on. When thinking about it all together, it does not give the "worth 60$" vibe.

Xaviloga
03-16-2017, 08:39 AM
Partially true however all of this is counterable. You just need to either GET GOOD or go back to COD. I do all of these things and encounter all of these things, i evade them or get evaded. I have at least rep 2 on every character. The positive side to this is i know how to counter each class.

Your logic is flawed.

Im sick of this. When you end playing alone againt bots because eveyone left the game due all the issues, imbalance one of them, you can continue telling ppl Git Gud and L2P. Even if ppl need to improve, the matchmaking is rubbish.

Corvos_Vim
03-16-2017, 08:43 AM
Im sick of this. When you end playing alone againt bots because eveyone left the game due all the issues, imbalance one of them, you can continue telling ppl Git Gud and L2P. Even if ppl need to improve, the matchmaking is rubbish.

Get better internet, open your ports and learn how to parry, feint and dodge. It works wonders!

Keep it up Ubi, i love your P2P Hybrid. I get host almost every game!

DrExtrem
03-16-2017, 10:23 AM
While the shoulder charge into GB sucks for human opponents, it is an essential technique needed, against bots, who like to dodge.

I have no problem balancing heroes - but every hero adjustment, needs to be done carefully and with the bots in mind. Vortexing a bot is not really possible in this game, because the if the bot has a millisecond time to dodge, the bot will perfectly use it. Shoulder charge in example, is very dangerous to use against bots, because 9 out of 10 times, it is heavily punished.

Duuklah
03-16-2017, 10:37 AM
I had a high prestige Warden train me tonight.

You know what the solution is for almost every issue on my list? Dodge backwards and avoid walls.. OH MY ****ING GOD!!!! BEST MECHANIC EVER...

And the solution to the zone attack Cheese??? Just leave your guard on your left........Or the RIGHT if its Orochi... WOW SO MUCH SKILL!!

Dr.Extreme ---

WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU BALANCE AROUND BOTS!????

I know how high lvl duels go. Turtle up and try to avoid getting suckered into the sneak attack Zone. The broken fakey sneak attack zone from 3 classes has become dominant AF.

I tried out a PK tonight.. So easy..

Watch as the whole game gets funneled into 4 or 5 classes... Im already very unhappy..

Xaviloga
03-16-2017, 10:56 AM
Get better internet, open your ports and learn how to parry, feint and dodge. It works wonders!

Keep it up Ubi, i love your P2P Hybrid. I get host almost every game!

I ll bite. Imbalance between classes happen when you are a noob and there classes defeat you spamming 2 buttons combo till death, and at high skill with classes that lack tools when facing others that can open defences with no problem. Imbalance is not a Git Gud issue, not at all at least.

DrExtrem
03-16-2017, 10:58 AM
I had a high prestige Warden train me tonight.

You know what the solution is for almost every issue on my list? Dodge backwards and avoid walls.. OH MY ****ING GOD!!!! BEST MECHANIC EVER...

And the solution to the zone attack Cheese??? Just leave your guard on your left........Or the RIGHT if its Orochi... WOW SO MUCH SKILL!!

Dr.Extreme ---

WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU BALANCE AROUND BOTS!????

I know how high lvl duels go. Turtle up and try to avoid getting suckered into the sneak attack Zone. The broken fakey sneak attack zone from 3 classes has become dominant AF.

I tried out a PK tonight.. So easy..

Watch as the whole game gets funneled into 4 or 5 classes... Im already very unhappy..

You came to the wrong conclusion

I don't want to balance around bots. The bots need readjustment after balancing. Totally different thing.

Duuklah
03-16-2017, 09:28 PM
I tried PK for a bit last night. Its like easy mode.

SyX_VulgarAjko
03-16-2017, 09:32 PM
CHOSEN FEW CHARS... If u are not in chosen 4 u are pile of sh it .. Cancer to UBI my new wish to EASTER .

Sincerity117
03-16-2017, 09:38 PM
You sound like every single valk I stomp on my Kensei. Like multiple people said everything you mentioned is able to be countered.

Operch
03-16-2017, 09:45 PM
Yeah some characters have things that others don't. If you're not good with that and you aren't willing to learn the strengths and weaknesses of the other classes then this isn't the game for you.

PS. The thing about zone attacks is they always come from one direction depending on the class.

SyX_VulgarAjko
03-16-2017, 09:48 PM
You sound like every single valk I stomp on my Kensei. Like multiple people said everything you mentioned is able to be countered.

I mean u are that ***got what using Gb cancel to light attack? Are u ready tell truth here? this on Forum? Please then i can post your Salt mines after lose

ParadigmFringe
03-16-2017, 09:55 PM
All I see now is 4-5 classes.

Each one has a mechanic which is exploited.

Each one has several broken abilities which can be exploited.

Example #1. Conq Shield slam spam. I have no idea if this is latency or what. I cannot seem to stop him once he gets started. I know I know L2P..... Sure... Valk sweep is CAKE to dodge.

LOL, sidestep. problem solved

#2 - Zone attacks faking a direction.. PK Orochi Warden. Stupid broken mechanic. Exploited to no end.

this is why you actualy need to learn other characters. when fighting them, you have to make your "neutral" guard position wherever their fastest/most dangerous moves come from.

#3 - Certain classes get a guaranteed GB after a parry. Many classes get **** ALL. EG- PK gets a 35% life bleed for FREE after a lousy parry.

afaik, EVERY class can get a free GB after parry

#4 - WL guaranteed dmg from headbutt. WLs just spam this endlessly. Doesnt work on me but WTF?

so sidestep the headbutt, scrub

#5 - Warden shoulder slam mixup into GB.. Just STUPID!!! Valk sweep is a joke to dodge.. this?? not so much

learn to gb-counter

Right now all i see are Conq Warden Orochi and PKs. They said WLs were OP but i dont see it. All of these classes have really broken mechanics right now which are exploited to no end. I cannot stand it. Broken fake zone attacks slam spam. HEAVY automatic dmg from 1 parry!!!

Certain classes just dont have the kits to be competitive in high end. Raider - Valk(no real mixups other than the sweep which is EASY to dodge)- LB(maybe ok) - Nobushi - Zerker - shugoki (gimicks but fail)

I main a valk. They OVER NERFED the shiled rush defensive component. That was ALL valks had going for them. It may as well be removed from duel play now. USELESS....

Every move a valk uses is easily dodgeable and HEAVILY punished. Why bother trying to sweeep when they just dodge and HEAVILY punish?? Why bother to shield rush. Punished. Why bother to zone attack.. USELESS...

Jesus Christ this game was fun for the 1st 2 weeks til all the horrible ****** bag players gravittated toward endlessly broken mechanics to pad their win ratios.

Fix all this CRAP now. Im just about done....

Duuk You can go ahead and stop playing the game, because they're not going to change anything you pissed and moaned about. you're just bad.

SyX_VulgarAjko
03-16-2017, 10:01 PM
You can go ahead and stop playing the game, because they're not going to change anything you pissed and moaned about. you're just bad.
yes he can i too and many others too whos tired from this . Welcome whole new brand FOR ZONEKEEPER .. enjoy

Sincerity117
03-16-2017, 10:26 PM
yes he can i too and many others too whos tired from this . Welcome whole new brand FOR ZONEKEEPER .. enjoy

Wow you cry a lot. And as for playing Kensei no he doesn't have anything you can exploit too much except that you can cancel his overhead UB right before it hits your enemy and almost instantly do a side heavy instead by simply pivoting the right stick to the right guard position mid animation. Good players still don't fall for this but I guarantee you would.

buhahh125
03-16-2017, 11:06 PM
Just go bye bye ^_^ and, yes to all you babies, I am an Orochi main but I have 5 other Rep 2's. And, I can tell you now playing each character, you can smash on anyone once you understand the play style. I use Valk quite a bit and piss on PK's and Orochis. Knowing that alone tells me you suck with her and the person who told you to go back to COD most def. has a point haha. But then again that is the difference between a stronger player and someone who just can not learn or out think how to beat the situation in front of them. In which case...GO BACK TO COD! This way we, who actually enjoy the game, can get back to doing just that while they work on fixing the items of more importance. *cough*Server Issues*cough* And you who hates the game could stop wasting his time moaning on the forum because you believe everyone shares in your play bad experience.

BTW I can not wait to hear from all the whiney individuals who read this and get salty. I can save you the trouble now.....I DO NOT CARE....and please do so I can get a good laugh. :D

kfcheungyta
03-17-2017, 06:47 AM
I honestly think you're just a little unskilled. Everything you're mentioning is able to be countered. You just need to figure out ways around that. There's a time window you must meet after every in coming attack or combo in order to dodge/parry/roll in order to refresh giving you another window of opportunity to execute an attack on your opponent. If you learn to master these time windows and understand the best ways to use your characters you'll come to realise that every champion has it's special style of combat. The only characters I believe would need a nerf right night would be Valk. and Sugoki. other than that. keep learnin broda

I believe PK needs a nerf more than Sugoki tho