PDA

View Full Version : The INVINCIBLE PK

LordEythir
03-16-2017, 06:31 AM
Alright so just played a game of Elimination and was literally blown away by something Ive never seen before.
This PK reputation level 6 took down our entire team withing a matter of seconds. Yes before you say anything ive seen
this done by PK's plenty of times before, but this was different. Afer killing her entire team and cornering her 4v1 she popped revenge
and started flailing away, infinite stamina, increased attack dmg etc pretty much destroying us 1 by 1. Again Ive seen this happen before but this was different in the fact that the remaining three players, myself included, were all doing extreme DMG, zero blocks, zero misses to her while she killed our team-ate...and then the next one of us, and the next. Look I get u shouldn't give her revenge mode, but in MM u nearly always will have tards that do. That being said is it really REASONABLE that she could literally tank an entire teams direct hits? I get revenge makes u literally a god, but u should have to at least block something sheesh...All other PK's Ive seen 1vX dodge, block, GB as needed..this was an anomoly o_o

Vrbas1
03-16-2017, 06:36 AM
The PK is in itself an anomaly. A complete bucket of bull **** hero that outclasses any other... and doesn't even take an adolescent with a partially developed booger picking finger to "master".

Gray360UK
03-16-2017, 01:58 PM
I've seen it take two solid minutes, yes 120 seconds, to kill a Warlord in Revenge Mode. He got Revenge 8 times in those 2 minutes, with a 10 second duration, so perma-Revenge state. He ended up with 17 kills because he killed 3 of us over and over despite constant heavy attack bombardment / shooting him / you name it. So it is not a PK thing. It is a Revenge thing.

Synsif
03-16-2017, 02:05 PM
Alright so just played a game of Elimination and was literally blown away by something Ive never seen before.
This PK reputation level 6 took down our entire team withing a matter of seconds. Yes before you say anything ive seen
this done by PK's plenty of times before, but this was different. Afer killing her entire team and cornering her 4v1 she popped revenge
and started flailing away, infinite stamina, increased attack dmg etc pretty much destroying us 1 by 1. Again Ive seen this happen before but this was different in the fact that the remaining three players, myself included, were all doing extreme DMG, zero blocks, zero misses to her while she killed our team-ate...and then the next one of us, and the next. Look I get u shouldn't give her revenge mode, but in MM u nearly always will have tards that do. That being said is it really REASONABLE that she could literally tank an entire teams direct hits? I get revenge makes u literally a god, but u should have to at least block something sheesh...All other PK's Ive seen 1vX dodge, block, GB as needed..this was an anomoly o_o

Not just a PK thing. It's revenge in it itself. He probably had max defense on his sword with a secondary in attack, and also probably had max revenge attack and defense. It's completely broken. Good news though, despite what most people will tell you, the developers are working on a solution for alot of the issues.

zide-
03-16-2017, 02:17 PM
PK is broken and Revenge is broken and you you experienced both of those, better get used to it and accept the fact that anytime you face PK the odds are against you.