PDA

View Full Version : The nights feat (the catapult) needs to be taken out or changed

SabberBlade13
03-16-2017, 04:16 AM
the nights are pretty good in all but the catapult deals way to much damge. Its so unfair it makes game moads like skermish and dominion not fun to play. the reson for this being is when you play thoes game moads you have to stick to gether, and all somewone does is launch the catapult at us and it kills your entire team. here is an example on how over powerd it is, i had full health in the game and i would barly touch the max radious of it and it almost killed me, i had about 3 % health left.Another example is how people are using it. Whats been happening is in the game mode skimish one of the nights would hide in the back, get the all feat boost and while people were fighting in the center launch it and kill everywone.
All im saying is somthing needs to change. who els agrees with this because if enough of us do they might change it. Comment if you agree. thanks for reading

SangLong524
03-16-2017, 04:25 AM
the nights are pretty good in all but the catapult deals way to much damge. Its so unfair it makes game moads like skermish and dominion not fun to play. the reson for this being is when you play thoes game moads you have to stick to gether, and all somewone does is launch the catapult at us and it kills your entire team. here is an example on how over powerd it is, i had full health in the game and i would barly touch the max radious of it and it almost killed me, i had about 3 % health left.Another example is how people are using it. Whats been happening is in the game mode skimish one of the nights would hide in the back, get the all feat boost and while people were fighting in the center launch it and kill everywone.
All im saying is somthing needs to change. who els agrees with this because if enough of us do they might change it. Comment if you agree. thanks for reading

no. the Cooldown is too much already. Coupled with it is a level 4 Feat. The Range is not big. u can sprint out when u hear the telltale sound. U can't? oh well, try harder next time
The feat boost does not reset the cooldown. So if 1 person keep grabbing it, it doesn't do him any good other than prevent his teammates and your team to claim it. It's smart. Resource control!

FuriousMaximus
03-16-2017, 04:32 AM
It's best use is when 3-4 ppl are knocked down by your revenge gain, and you drop it on all of them (and yourself, tanking it easily), hehe, no escape!

Simi_Xiamara_
03-16-2017, 04:47 AM
You can remove catipolt if they get rid of samurai almost 1 shot bow and unblockable feat