PDA

View Full Version : 15 Dmg/s Bleed. Seriously?

B3NNS
03-16-2017, 03:45 AM
Played against 2 108 nobushi's and a 48 PK. Pk killed me in 1 GB stab combo. Each tick was hitting me for 15 damage. One of the nobushi's I fought I got down to 1/4 of his health and he killed me with 1 heavy and a vipers retreat finished me off with bleed from full health. His bleed literally took me from half health to death.

What is going on here with the ridiculous bleed damage.

Gray360UK
03-16-2017, 03:53 AM
1 PK triple stab? I know people say PKs are OP but that's impossible unless you've encountered some kind of new bug.

B3NNS
03-16-2017, 03:59 AM
1 pk triple stab and I died. From full health. My entire bar turned red and drained to 0 in about 3 seconds.

ghostirq
03-16-2017, 04:03 AM
1 pk triple stab and I died. From full health. My entire bar turned red and drained to 0 in about 3 seconds.
That's not possible unless there is some very rare bug. I main PK and stabs will not even take half your health. Triple stab seem to do like 35 damage.

TCTF_SWAT
03-16-2017, 04:11 AM
A triple stab does 36 damage total.

The most damage it could do is 78 with a full attack and full revenge attack. (This doesn't' include the extra damage from a min defense and min revenge defense user either this is off base defense and base revenge defense.)

So this tells me two things

1) you're lieing
2) you weren't paying enough attention to your health.

Plus.......where's the video? Surety something like this would have warranted a recording of some sort.

Actually what mode was it in?

Tillo.
03-16-2017, 04:21 AM
Max revenge dmg + sharpened blade + dmg buff maybe?

FuriousMaximus
03-16-2017, 04:29 AM
I can see it happening, sharpen blade+fear itself+revenge and maybe even throw in a sword buff for good graces.

Felis_Menari
03-16-2017, 04:35 AM
Players with minimal debuff resistance take significantly more bleed damage. And I mean *significantly*, more. Debuff resistance; never leave home without it! :D

B3NNS
03-16-2017, 05:45 AM
fear itself + GB stab = 1 shot

B3NNS
03-16-2017, 05:47 AM
108 Nobushi in revenge bleed took half my health. Also playing nobushi.

UCFierce
03-16-2017, 11:53 AM
1 PK triple stab? I know people say PKs are OP but that's impossible unless you've encountered some kind of new bug.

I play a 5th Prestige PeaceKeeper with 92 Gear stats and get 30+ damage bleeds ALL THE TIME.

Max 18 stat ATTACK with the gear modifier / running Sharpened Blades AND Fear Itself as Feats

isthil89
03-16-2017, 12:36 PM
revenge dmg + sharpened blade triple stab is one shot a bot did it to me

Aarpian
03-16-2017, 12:42 PM
A triple stab does 36 damage total.

The most damage it could do is 78 with a full attack and full revenge attack. (This doesn't' include the extra damage from a min defense and min revenge defense user either this is off base defense and base revenge defense.)

So this tells me two things

1) you're lieing
2) you weren't paying enough attention to your health.

Plus.......where's the video? Surety something like this would have warranted a recording of some sort.

Actually what mode was it in?

It actually does 42 damage total, 36 is just the bleed. It also does 2 damage instantly per stab.

PK has damage buff feats that massive increase the damage she does. I've had a PK kill me from a full shield bar + half my original hp with one lunging heavy and guard break. The bleed didn't even nearly finish before I died.

Valtaya
03-16-2017, 12:56 PM
That's not possible unless there is some very rare bug. I main PK and stabs will not even take half your health. Triple stab seem to do like 35 damage.

Actualy it is possible.
- if he plays a low HP class anyway (like assassin or nobushi)
- if his defense score from gear is at min
- if the PKs attack score from gear is at max
- if the PK got attack boost and/or revenge

Plutonium Bug
03-16-2017, 01:06 PM
Actualy it is possible.
- if he plays a low HP class anyway (like assassin or nobushi)
- if his defense score from gear is at min
- if the PKs attack score from gear is at max
- if the PK got attack boost and/or revenge

I this is all it takes.
I call a git gud and stop crying you know you are weak with low def and low hp char lol. And stay away from PK with revenge and boost are visible as well (glowing blade or hands)

corazondedelfin
03-17-2017, 04:45 PM
Played against 2 108 nobushi's and a 48 PK. Pk killed me in 1 GB stab combo. Each tick was hitting me for 15 damage. One of the nobushi's I fought I got down to 1/4 of his health and he killed me with 1 heavy and a vipers retreat finished me off with bleed from full health. His bleed literally took me from half health to death.

What is going on here with the ridiculous bleed damage.

Poison/bleed sh1t should be deleted from this fighting supposedly honorable videogame, and if not, reduced to the point that is not a big problem. But I repeat again,

POISON/BLEED SHOULD BE DELETED FROM FOR HONOR.

dayLockey
03-17-2017, 04:48 PM
I love the idiotic, completely false stories people make up about their matches in For Honor. Too much salt, not enough logic.