PDA

View Full Version : ubisoft i don't know what u did today

Oupyz
03-16-2017, 01:55 AM
my game never crashed on pc before , now it's crashing and it's sluggish as **** and i'am running the game on a pretty decent hardware x2 1080 with i7 7700k cpu

so fix your ****ing crap and stop patching the game or whatever u doing with the server if u gonna just ruin it and make it worse

thanks

KotoKuraken
03-16-2017, 02:00 AM
Yea, same

I'm on Xbox One. I have NEVER had a framerate drop in the Alpha, Beta, or any of the past weeks of release, at least until this update.

This update brought with it framerate drops, complete freeze, and even more disconnects than before. Usually I'd be able to get a few lucky games that would not disconnect, but I have tried TEN games, all of which disconnected before they ended.

Thanks to this patch, this game is starting to look like a complete waste of time if we can't even progress on anything at all. How are we supposed to enjoy the game if we can't play it? Cmon Ubi, it's been a whole month and it's only gotten worse

UbiNoty
03-16-2017, 02:09 AM
Hi guys - can I ask you for a little info:
Uplay username
Platform
Game modes you have the most trouble in
Any error codes you are receiving

We're looking into it and trying to see which players might be experiencing abnormal problems after the live-update today and if you could help me out that'd be great! You can leave it here or with me via PM. You can also report it through support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315).

KotoKuraken
03-16-2017, 02:16 AM
Uplay: KotoKuraken

Platform: Xbox One

Gamemodes: So far, there seem to be equal problems with 4v4 modes the most. While Brawls and Duels are not affected as much, they still have a lot of frame drops and disconnects.

Error Codes: I will usually get any variant of 00060000xx during a match disconnect, most namely the 0006000018. Whenever the game disconnects before starting a match, I will usually get 0004000008. However, the frame drops and game freeze produce no error codes at all

From speaking with many of the Knight Faction on Discord and Facebook, many of the Knights on multiple platforms have been confirmed to experience these problems as well. Not sure about the Samurai or Vikings

UbiNoty
03-16-2017, 02:20 AM
Thanks KotoKuraken! :D

IDogWarZI
03-16-2017, 02:22 AM
Uplay: KotoKuraken

Platform: Xbox One

Gamemodes: So far, there seem to be equal problems with 4v4 modes the most. While Brawls and Duels are not affected as much, they still have a lot of frame drops and disconnects.

Error Codes: I will usually get any variant of 00060000xx during a match disconnect, most namely the 0006000018. Whenever the game disconnects before starting a match, I will usually get 0004000008. However, the frame drops and game freeze produce no error codes at all

From speaking with many of the Knight Faction on Discord and Facebook, many of the Knights on multiple platforms have been confirmed to experience these problems as well. Not sure about the Samurai or Vikings

Same crap for my during any PvP matches Xbox

Oupyz
03-16-2017, 03:16 AM
Uplay username
Platform
Game modes you have the most trouble in
Any error codes you are receiving

We're looking into it and trying to see which players might be experiencing abnormal problems after the live-update today and if you could help me out that'd be great! You can leave it here or with me via PM. You can also report it through support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315).

Hi
Uplay email:walkonfire81@yahoo.com
Platform: pc
Gamemode 1v1 duels

Game froze and crashed on the loading screen

Played 2 games before that , it was very sluggish gameplay , i dont know why but it wasnt as smooth as it was before

gateless
03-16-2017, 05:26 AM
I'm having similar connectivity issues. Dropping from something like 70% of my 4v4 matches on PS4 (was something like 10% before patch)

MonkeyCharmer
03-16-2017, 01:17 PM
Uplay: MonkeyCharmer

Platform: PC

Gamemodes: All 4v4 modes But especially Elimination/skirmish v players, I can never get into to them...and I mean never get error 006000512 matchmaking error, getting main 00600018 and some other constantly in Dominion. Dont know if I would get it in Elimination or skirmish cant get in them as I said at all.

Pr0metheus 1962
03-16-2017, 02:23 PM
Last night at around 8-9pm Eastern US time, I was having serious disconnection issues since the latest patch. Literally every other game would disconnect within seconds of starting. I don't recall the error codes - just the standard disconnection we get when the host player leaves the game, but about ten times more frequently than usual.

Uplay: Beeryus
Platform: PS4
Game mode issues in: Dominion PvP
Error codes: none that I recall

Before this, I was experiencing very few disconnects (maybe 5%). Now I'm seeing 50% of games disconnecting. It was okay earlier in the day (right after the patch) when most people were still at work, but when the servers were well populated, it started to get really bad.

Joyberry
03-16-2017, 04:07 PM
User: Joyberry
Platform: PC
Game modes: Any and all, only managed to complete 1 1v1 and 1 2v2 out of about 16 games played across dominion, skirmish, and elimination. All pvp modes, never dcd during character select.
Error Codes: 00060000037 is the one I recieve every time

Iuslez_
03-20-2017, 03:24 PM
Uplay username : Iuslez_
Platform : PC
Game modes you have the most trouble in : all
Any error codes you are receiving : none

Seriously, how was Nothing fixed yet? still getting a lot of framerates drop. I was playing the game with "high" settings before the update, now with settings decresed to "low" I am still getting framerates drop. What happened ?