PDA

View Full Version : ThisGame sucks

canUhearm3n0w
03-16-2017, 01:13 AM
i played through the close and open beta and it was a great game, but on release i noticed that the connection was great affecting game play. then soon after i started wonder why blocking and guard breaking became more and more difficult no matter how much practice i put into the game. when fighting bots its like nothing is wrong with the game at all. however when fighting other players. reaction time and game play was greatly different. i did some researched and realized 2 outstanding things. other players connections DO have an effect on game play, and people are freely using hack and cheats to win.

Things such as:

moving and attacking before the cut scene ends before the start of a fight.
auto canceling a guard break.
the ability to block attacks while in the animation of getting off the ground.
attacks that will track you a long distance while you are dodge rolling backwards.
still taking damage as you block an attack.

The fact that i have experienced this countless times in my matches forced me to see if this is something normal that the crappy makers of this wanted. then i found this:
[Removed]

this is not the only one either. there are many of assists like these floating around freely being used without care.

i brought this to customer supports attention, they didn't take me seriously

i asked for a manager, they refused to let me talk to one.

i asked for a number i could call to speak with one, they refused.

I asked for a complete refund because this is not the game i paid for. they refused.

with that being said HERE Is the link for the hack everyone!
[Removed]

**** this game, if they don't wake up and fix things now then they really don't care and neither do i~

UbiNoty
03-16-2017, 01:31 AM
Hi canUhearm3n0w:

We do take cheats and hacks very seriously. We do our utmost to maintain a level playing field for all our players and to ensure that everyone has a fair and fun For Honor experience. We are constantly acting on player reports against cheaters and we've already sanctioned and banned many players who were found to be in violation of our rules and code of conduct. And we will continue to improve our anti-cheating system and sanctioning process in order to prevent cheaters and exploiters from dishonoring our battlefields.
If you're interested, you can read more about our stance on this here (https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-US/news-community/152-284034-16/for-honor-how-do-we-fight-cheaters-to-ensure-fair-gameplay-on-our-battlefields) and here (https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-US/news-community/152-284823-16/our-approach-to-sanctioning-in-for-honor) and even here (https://www.reddit.com/r/forhonor/comments/5y8vdc/pc_seamless_maintenance_easy_anticheat_update/).

While I thank you for your concerns regarding this issue and truly do appreciate you bringing your concerns before us, please do not promote these kinds of cheats/exploits in any way. I apologize if we ever made you feel as if we didn't take your concerns seriously - we do value them and are trying our best to address these issues you are bringing to us. If you have any other concerns/questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me

Duuklah
03-16-2017, 06:55 AM
you dont care about **** liar...

solho
03-16-2017, 08:16 AM
Hi canUhearm3n0w:

We do take cheats and hacks very seriously. We do our utmost to maintain a level playing field for all our players and to ensure that everyone has a fair and fun For Honor experience. We are constantly acting on player reports against cheaters and we've already sanctioned and banned many players who were found to be in violation of our rules and code of conduct. And we will continue to improve our anti-cheating system and sanctioning process in order to prevent cheaters and exploiters from dishonoring our battlefields.
If you're interested, you can read more about our stance on this here (https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-US/news-community/152-284034-16/for-honor-how-do-we-fight-cheaters-to-ensure-fair-gameplay-on-our-battlefields) and here (https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-US/news-community/152-284823-16/our-approach-to-sanctioning-in-for-honor) and even here (https://www.reddit.com/r/forhonor/comments/5y8vdc/pc_seamless_maintenance_easy_anticheat_update/).

While I thank you for your concerns regarding this issue and truly do appreciate you bringing your concerns before us, please do not promote these kinds of cheats/exploits in any way. I apologize if we ever made you feel as if we didn't take your concerns seriously - we do value them and are trying our best to address these issues you are bringing to us. If you have any other concerns/questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me

" I apologize if we ever made you feel as if we didn't take your concerns seriously" sry but its disrespectful to say that. they sold us a totally broken game, i think if they had been serious with us, the launch had to be delayed for several months. Is the first game I buy from ubisoft and will be the last, i never had as many problems with a game as with this one.
The idea of the game is a wonderful but urs lack of seriousness ruining everything.

DrExtrem
03-16-2017, 08:25 AM
Its simple.

Your to-do list:

Fix your connections,
Fix the errors,
Fix the matchmaker,
Fix mechanics like guard breaking, dodging and blocking
Fix spamming of attacks - especially lights and vortexes
Fix the bots and their bad habits to ignore recovery times and mechanics

After the core game is fixed, balance the heroes. Balancing then within ila broken environment, does not work.

My.Insanity
03-16-2017, 08:42 AM
Things such as:

moving and attacking before the cut scene ends before the start of a fight.
auto canceling a guard break.
the ability to block attacks while in the animation of getting off the ground.
attacks that will track you a long distance while you are dodge rolling backwards.
still taking damage as you block an attack.

1. **** happens from time to time.. still its impossible to get killed in this few seconds
2. Maybe you just make your GB so obviously that even a total noob can counter them.
3. You know that Chars like the Raider for example cant use a normal heavy on an enemy on the ground cuz he need too long for it so they have enough time to get their guard up.
4. ofc they track you... see Warlord / Berserk / Valk and if you cant time your doge rolls the moment they would hit you ... THEY HIT YOU..
5. Its called "Block Damage" its on your Gear... if you are to bad to parry attacks use "Block Damage Resistance" on your Gear
6. Learn to Play !!!!! And stop crying all over the Forum.