PDA

View Full Version : Another map missing?

Reign
03-15-2017, 11:41 PM
I was doing my AI dominion orders and noticed the map with all the pits around C (I forget the name) is not showing up now??? Is anyone else seeing it or did it get stealthed removed with the new update? I am trying real hard to like this game which I generally do. But the removal of maps for players like myself who have "finished" the rep and gear grind on their hero of choice makes it stale fast. I know one map isn't a big deal but coupled with the two already missing it makes things down right mundane playing.

UbiNoty
03-16-2017, 12:02 AM
I don't believe any of the other maps were removed with the update - we would have made an announcement about it if we had. Other than High Fort and River Fort which were removed earlier due to match stability issues caused by these 2 maps, all the other maps should be available. Which mode was it in?

Reign
03-16-2017, 01:39 AM
I don't believe any of the other maps were removed with the update - we would have made an announcement about it if we had. Other than High Fort and River Fort which were removed earlier due to match stability issues caused by these 2 maps, all the other maps should be available. Which mode was it in?

It was Dominion vs. AI after 10 (?) matches or so, the only maps available to vote on were Citadel, Sanc. Bridge, and the one with the pit at B (aging gamer I forget it's name as well). The one with the pits at C never appeared in vote and even when we let it go to auto-select it only chose one of three I listed above.

Gray360UK
03-16-2017, 02:02 AM
Overwatch is the one you mean, with the pits at C (hate fighting there, it's like a deathtrap if you try to take C, the amount of people that go down those holes ... lol)
Anyway, gonna play some Dominion in a minute, will update if it's there for me or not.
By the way, it's not just missing because of the Faction War and the way territories shift is it?
Not sure if all the maps are supposed to be available all the time?

Reign
03-16-2017, 02:10 AM
Overwatch is the one you mean, with the pits at C (hate fighting there, it's like a deathtrap if you try to take C, the amount of people that go down those holes ... lol)
Anyway, gonna play some Dominion in a minute, will update if it's there for me or not.
By the way, it's not just missing because of the Faction War and the way territories shift is it?
Not sure if all the maps are supposed to be available all the time?

Could be? Though I can't say I have ever seen it missing regardless of what the territories have been. I play Dominion a lot (PV and PVE) and it's always available every other vote or so. But that would be great if you could post your experience.

UbiNoty
03-16-2017, 02:22 AM
I believe there are 4 maps (usually) in rotation for Dominion - Citadel, Overwatch, River Fort, Sanctuary Bridge. But with River Fort on sick leave that leaves only 3 - is River Fort perhaps the one you're missing?

Reign
03-16-2017, 02:32 AM
I believe there are 4 maps (usually) in rotation for Dominion - Citadel, Overwatch, River Fort, Sanctuary Bridge. But with River Fort on sick leave that leaves only 3 - is River Fort perhaps the one you're missing?

No, it's not River Fort. It is the one Gray mentioned Overwatch and I know for sure it is in the rotation for Dominion because I have chunked countless #'s into those pits and wall spikes (and wound up there myself) as well as aerial kills from the ladders to either side.

Gray360UK
03-16-2017, 03:02 AM
Okay just played a PvP Dominion on Citadel Gate, at the end, these were the only Map Vote options:

https://i.imgsafe.org/9f1de6659a.png

UbiNoty
03-16-2017, 03:06 AM
It might be a bug. Thanks for investigating Gray! I'll ping the team and see what's up.

Reign
03-16-2017, 03:08 AM
Okay just played a PvP Dominion on Citadel Gate, at the end, these were the only Map Vote options:

https://i.imgsafe.org/9f1de6659a.png

Yep that's exactly what I was seeing, thanks for adding the screen grab and checking it out.