PDA

View Full Version : Help on Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

joelbacon2014
03-15-2017, 10:53 PM
The assasin contracts arent showing any way of fixing this? I have visited the wife but still doesnt show i check the map carefully and im playing ezio collection

SixKeys
03-16-2017, 08:58 AM
The assasin contracts arent showing any way of fixing this? I have visited the wife but still doesnt show i check the map carefully and im playing ezio collection

After you've visited Pantasilea (Bartolomeo's wife), you should check the pigeon coop outside. If there still aren't any contracts, they may be in parts of the map you haven't opened up yet, in which case you need to progress more in the story.

joelsantos24
03-16-2017, 10:40 AM
Visiting Bartolomeo's wife, Pantasilea, only unlocks the contracts of each specific Sequence. After you finish the contracts of a specific Sequence, you'll have to finish that Sequence, start the next one, and then visit her again, in order to unlock the next set of contracts. To access the contracts, you'll have to check with a pigeon coop. After you interact with the pigeon coop, you'll get 4 options in the menu (Missions; Assassins; Contracts; and History):

- Missions: these are your specific contracts, that you'll have to carry out yourself;
- Assassins: here, you'll be able to check on your brotherhood, update your apprentices' skills and gear;
- Contracts: here, you'll find all the contracts that you'll be able to assign your apprentices to;
- History: a simple compilation of the contracts you successfully accomplished;

ERICATHERINE
03-16-2017, 03:47 PM
- History: a simple compilation of the contracts you successfully accomplished;

Not only that. The "history" option is also part of the lore.

When you select a contract for your recruits, sometimes you can see the difficulty of the contract is shown with dots while at other times it's shown whith a certain number of Templar cross. The Templar cross difficulty are recruits missions that give exp, money AND a precise item. When you finish one, when you go in the "history" section, you can read the intro of the mission AND what your recruits did in it. Both are, in fact, part of the lore. ^-^

cawatrooper9
03-16-2017, 09:24 PM
Brotherhood is very old school AC in that regard- if you notice something isn't showing up that you believe should be on the map, try:
a: Syncing towers
b: Capturing Borgia Towers
or, and most likely
c: Advancing the main story.

Honestly, probably the least headache of a way to 100% this game is to play the main story up until the "point of no return", then switching gears entirely and doing all the side content before the final mission(s).

joelsantos24
03-17-2017, 12:38 PM
Not only that. The "history" option is also part of the lore.

When you select a contract for your recruits, sometimes you can see the difficulty of the contract is shown with dots while at other times it's shown whith a certain number of Templar cross. The Templar cross difficulty are recruits missions that give exp, money AND a precise item. When you finish one, when you go in the "history" section, you can read the intro of the mission AND what your recruits did in it. Both are, in fact, part of the lore. ^-^
You're right. I'm sorry, I was being overly simplistic with my description, perhaps.

Brotherhood is very old school AC in that regard- if you notice something isn't showing up that you believe should be on the map, try:
a: Syncing towers
b: Capturing Borgia Towers
or, and most likely
c: Advancing the main story.

Honestly, probably the least headache of a way to 100% this game is to play the main story up until the "point of no return", then switching gears entirely and doing all the side content before the final mission(s).
Exactly. I honestly approached the game like that on my PS3, since I played the entire series, over and over again. But no, on PS4, I just wanted the platinum as soon as possible. So, I kept advancing on all fronts, main story, contracts, brotherhood contracts, side-missions, etc. It was a pain, but I did it. During Revelations, though, I just gave up on 45%. Last week I got myself stuck on a loop trying to get the Mouse Trap trophy, and that lasted over 2 hours, believe it or not. When I realised how long it was taking me to get that trophy, I just uninstalled, and I honestly don't plan on playing that game ever again. Thinking I'd have to go through the excruciating The Lost Archive, also didn't help.

The Tax Evasion trophy was proving impossible to get, as well. After playing through a couple of weeks, I had yet to see a tax collector show up on the map or anywhere around me. I read some reports from players, claiming they finished the entire game without ever seeing one. What a horrible game, Revelations is, especially for a completionist.

ERICATHERINE
03-17-2017, 01:33 PM
You're right. I'm sorry, I was being overly simplistic with my description, perhaps.

Exactly. I honestly approached the game like that on my PS3, since I played the entire series, over and over again. But no, on PS4, I just wanted the platinum as soon as possible. So, I kept advancing on all fronts, main story, contracts, brotherhood contracts, side-missions, etc. It was a pain, but I did it. During Revelations, though, I just gave up on 45%. Last week I got myself stuck on a loop trying to get the Mouse Trap trophy, and that lasted over 2 hours, believe it or not. When I realised how long it was taking me to get that trophy, I just uninstalled, and I honestly don't plan on playing that game ever again. Thinking I'd have to go through the excruciating The Lost Archive, also didn't help.

The Tax Evasion trophy was proving impossible to get, as well. After playing through a couple of weeks, I had yet to see a tax collector show up on the map or anywhere around me. I read some reports from players, claiming they finished the entire game without ever seeing one. What a horrible game, Revelations is, especially for a completionist.

For ac Re, the only trophy I miss to get platinum is the one of the lost archive called impress Vidic or something like that. To get it I should not die for the entirerty of a certain memory. Each time I try, I die, so I guess I won't get that trophy for a massive amount of time.

As for the tax collector I caugth one right at the start of my first game. ^-^