PDA

View Full Version : Man...the long arm is great!

TCTF_SWAT
03-15-2017, 10:04 PM
I've never gotten so much hatemail ever in any game I have ever played. NOONE likes being flipped likes pancakes over and over whilst their revenge rains away harmlessly. If anyone wants to deny revenge I HIGHLY suggest LB and become a master pancake flipper.

People will love you.....well your TM's will.

10/10 will continue to improve my flipping skills.

Zv1k0
03-15-2017, 10:05 PM
And thats the only thing LB is good at.

TCTF_SWAT
03-15-2017, 10:07 PM
And thats the only thing LB is good at.

His parry attacks are great. I mean you can shot 3 anyone except heavies and LB off 3 light parries. Light ripposte also deals 20 damage.

secrecy274
03-16-2017, 12:56 AM
Agree, however they can roll out after the second one though.

Felis_Menari
03-16-2017, 12:59 AM
Agree, however they can roll out after the second one though.

Seems like half the player base doesn't know it's dodgeable, but the second one being guaranteed does seem a bit cheesy.

pancakerz
03-16-2017, 01:14 AM
I've never gotten so much hatemail ever in any game I have ever played. NOONE likes being flipped likes pancakes over and over whilst their revenge rains away harmlessly. If anyone wants to deny revenge I HIGHLY suggest LB and become a master pancake flipper.

People will love you.....well your TM's will.

10/10 will continue to improve my flipping skills.

I disagree.

Eddeh07
03-16-2017, 01:15 AM
Gotta admit, the long arm has become my fallback whenever a TM rushes in helping (especially if they're the sort to swing wildly and hit me in the process). Their actions pretty much mean a guaranteed revenge from the opposition, and the best I can do at that point is to fall into support and just try to exhaust the revenge time. At the level I'm currently at, most revengers just go full bezerk once they've triggered and often leave themselves open to an outside shove/long arm. It's amazingly powerful for me right now, but how does it stack up for you higher level LBs?

Felis_Menari
03-16-2017, 01:19 AM
Gotta admit, the long arm has become my fallback whenever a TM rushes in helping (especially if they're the sort to swing wildly and hit me in the process). Their actions pretty much mean a guaranteed revenge from the opposition, and the best I can do at that point is to fall into support and just try to exhaust the revenge time. At the level I'm currently at, most revengers just go full bezerk once they've triggered and often leave themselves open to an outside shove/long arm. It's amazingly powerful for me right now, but how does it stack up for you higher level LBs?

The funny thing is that a Demon's Embrace from a Shugoki is far worse than the Long Arm. A single one can easily get you killed, due to the greater downtime.

Eddeh07
03-16-2017, 01:58 AM
The funny thing is that a Demon's Embrace from a Shugoki is far worse than the Long Arm. A single one can easily get you killed, due to the greater downtime.

Oh my god, I hadn't been experiencing this until recently, but for the past few days ALL my revenge attempts felt like they were getting shut down by the demon's embrace Shugoki's! So glad someone else is experiencing this and it isn't just me. Still haven't worked out how to counter it effectively! Any tips would be gladly welcomed (I play LB mostly, so speed dodging in a chaotic melee isn't my forte!)