PDA

View Full Version : Ps4 Auto Block Cheat!

droledianTR
03-15-2017, 09:39 PM
Finally cheats on Ps4. I was always prefering games on console but i can see now no reason for paying more money low graphic and performance. GG WP

[Removed]

Mia.Nora
03-15-2017, 10:27 PM
This is just the tip of the iceberg in terms of what kinds of hacks can be done in For Honor. The only reason there are not more is because how severely unpopular the game is.

If I dedicated enough time I would make a script that does not work on pixel detection, but by sniffing incoming data package content to make something that always parries/deflects/counter-guardbreaks regardless of feints.

And since there are no servers to authenticate my data packages there would be 0 consequences.

Popularity of For Honor is a double edged sword; if it stays unpopular as it is, then we wont find any matches to play; but if it gets back its population and popularity than it will be a silly hackfest.

cragar212
03-15-2017, 10:36 PM
Eh what ya gonna do. Hopefully Sony dishes out console bans for it. Things like this historically big no no's for sony/xbox

Munktor
03-15-2017, 10:41 PM
You guys don't think this is the first game to have a console hack right?

UbiNoty
03-16-2017, 12:21 AM
Thanks for bringing this to us - we're aware that cheats and exploits ruin the game for everyone and are doing our utmost to prevent them.
While we try our best to stop cheaters from the outset, sometimes they do slip through our EasyAntiCheat system and so if you ever believe you've encountered a cheater - please report them here (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Cases/new?template=FHReportACheater) and we will investigate. Thanks!