PDA

View Full Version : [PC] Looking for tactical stealth Players

Critical_Karma
03-15-2017, 08:23 PM
Hallo Community,

i searching for other Players to play the Story on extrem. That means try to stealth allaways. I finish the Story 1 time now but would like to do a playthroug for youtube. My last Time i play a tactical Game was SOCOM on PS2 .My english is not perfect but i gonna try my best. I life in Germany so there is for some ppl a time difference.

Only Discord pls

I can be reach per PN, Uplay or here in the Forum.

Here a Video how i would like to play

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BBY7E9hypw

Downrange25
03-16-2017, 02:51 AM
Roger Add me to Uplay im Recruiting Guys who think the same way i got about 6 so far

Critical_Karma
03-19-2017, 05:17 PM
i'm no longer searching.

ppl can't hold there promise and can't respond if i ask them how it looks like or if we gonna start playing. so i'm not gonna search anymore. it is like in rainbow 6 siege and i hate that sh*t

Sorrow.TAW
03-19-2017, 09:46 PM
Hi please come and check out TAW, its a massive group with over 2800 members across several games, we have all sorts of play styles that should suit you!

Come to www.taw.net to sign up! Hopefully see you there mate!

Ghost-2-Ghost
03-20-2017, 01:02 AM
sent frendrequest

Critical_Karma
03-20-2017, 03:54 PM
Hi please come and check out TAW, its a massive group with over 2800 members across several games, we have all sorts of play styles that should suit you!

Come to www.taw.net to sign up! Hopefully see you there mate!

pls stop spamming this in every thread and if you have read i'm no longer looking for ppl. i dont even see if your using discord or ts.

sent frendrequest

same for you. i'm no longer looking for ppl.

i'm gonna make a solo gameplay on youtube. if i would wait ani longer for ppl to do this with me on extreme i couldnt start for the year 3578

AOD_Anvil
03-22-2017, 03:21 AM
Hey mate, clearly you had a bad experience trying to friend up. Sorry you encountered that, it's real frustrating. Truth is, there seems to be two kinds of players I run into in the game. The first is those who are just running around being crazy and doing their own thing. The second is the folks who like that more realistic and tactical play-style. From my perspective it's super hard to find folks who enjoy playing the game super tactical on the tough difficulties where you really have to try hard to succeed. I understand you aren't looking for anyone anymore and that's cool. I would welcome the opportunity to give it a go with you some time since it's hard to find folks who enjoy that. I'm mostly around on Mon Tues Thurs evenings EST time and Sat all day until 6 EST. If it sounds good, add me on uplay AOD_Anvil. If not, no worries mate just thought I'd throw it out there, and best of luck with your recording.

Cheers.