PDA

View Full Version : Can you change revenge so the incompetent masses can handle the mechanic?

TTVPappusGaming
03-15-2017, 08:14 PM
I am just tired of revenge feeding mates. How it works is great, but it doesn't help if the majority has no clue how to handle revenge, how to fight 2vs1 etc. Not getting matches with my skill level is one thing, but being constantly harassed by your teamates because they make fights more difficult is just draining the fun out of the game fast.

Make a tutorial, hire me to make a tutorial you can present ingame I don't care, but either you educate your players or your dominion playerbase will shrink even further ( low for half the day in europe by now)

LinkZeppeloyd
03-15-2017, 08:39 PM
I am just tired of revenge feeding mates. How it works is great, but it doesn't help if the majority has no clue how to handle revenge, how to fight 2vs1 etc. Not getting matches with my skill level is one thing, but being constantly harassed by your teamates because they make fights more difficult is just draining the fun out of the game fast.

Make a tutorial, hire me to make a tutorial you can present ingame I don't care, but either you educate your players or your dominion playerbase will shrink even further ( low for half the day in europe by now)

You're right, revenge makes the game suck for everyone. Best to just replace it with friendly fire. It would be more realistic, and just as effective at discouraging the gank. And no magic required!