PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer turns to all Bots

KSI K9 HANDLER
03-15-2017, 07:12 PM
Has anyone had an issue when you start playing a game in multiplayer and then every single player character is kicked and replace with Bots

BrianBoyFranzo
03-15-2017, 07:30 PM
Yes this happens to me very often. I will start a PvP match and usually near the beginning it starts pausing a lot trying to reconnect. Then everyone gets kicked leaving me with just bots for the rest of the match. I have had it happen while in a party with friends and they told me that they stayed in the match while I was removed and put into an all bot match.

DizzleFresh13
03-15-2017, 07:51 PM
This happened to me 3 matches in a row. I rebooted the game and it seemed to correct the issue.

ShadowFetus
03-15-2017, 09:13 PM
Yes this happens to me very often. I will start a PvP match and usually near the beginning it starts pausing a lot trying to reconnect. Then everyone gets kicked leaving me with just bots for the rest of the match. I have had it happen while in a party with friends and they told me that they stayed in the match while I was removed and put into an all bot match.

This just happened with my buddy and I while playing together and talking via mics.

The game kicks everyone but me and replaced them all with bots, then my buddy tells me it literally did the exact same thing for him.

So it kicks everyone and puts us all into our own bot matches?

Throtch
12-30-2017, 12:32 AM
I get this in almost every damn match i play. Ubisoft, you have made a great game. LET ME PLAY IT!

But me saying this doesn't help because Ubisoft will never do anything about it, we need someone from the community to find a fix or a reason for this. And quick.

crazyorigin
12-30-2017, 12:46 AM
I have a video saved of this happening in a Tribute match, PvP. Everyone but me was kicked and my character was moving in slow motion in place and I could not control them, the overhead view when "Start" is sounded appeared again and all but myself was frozen in the spawn lined up and the screen was black and white. I decided to see what would happen and claimed all 3 offerings and it unlocked the AI players and the match continued..... I was also knocked through a wall of spikes and inaide of the wall by an AI player during the battle. It is the strangest glitch I have encountered and trust me there have been many...