PDA

View Full Version : 1v1 Balancing

MrAnderwson
03-15-2017, 06:12 PM
People should not be able to get revenge in a 1v1 and environmental hazards should also be removed from 1v1s. As a small side note dashes should consume at least some energy because right now fighting an assassin, its impossible to get a hit or even try to hit without losing half your health. Snd even though they have dashes they can still block i just requires the tiniest bit more attention
if not the same amount of attention if the opponent does keep attacking from the same direction
Edit: I don't mean a big nerf maybe like costing 10% stamina that's not unreasonable that probably wouldn't make a difference

XeroTheBigBoss
03-15-2017, 06:16 PM
Dashes should cost stamina? WTF? lol Blocking should cost you stamina then and do half the dmg of the attack blocked.

PackingMoney
03-15-2017, 06:19 PM
I don't understand why people wan't dashes to cost stamina, if they make that so, then 25% of the classes will be useless as the assassins rely on dodge because they are counter-attackers and that what they do. If you struggle against assassins (PK and Zerker) all you need to do is feint a heavy to bait their sidestep attack and then you can easily parry it.

XeroTheBigBoss
03-15-2017, 06:30 PM
I don't understand why people wan't dashes to cost stamina, if they make that so, then 25% of the classes will be useless as the assassins rely on dodge because they are counter-attackers and that what they do. If you struggle against assassins (PK and Zerker) all you need to do is feint a heavy to bait their sidestep attack and then you can easily parry it.

What's you're XboneLive name?

PackingMoney
03-15-2017, 06:32 PM
What's you're XboneLive name?

lol why, and its the same as my forum name.

XeroTheBigBoss
03-15-2017, 06:36 PM
https://fhtracker.com/profile/xbox/PackingMoney

PackingMoney
03-15-2017, 06:39 PM
https://fhtracker.com/profile/xbox/PackingMoney

Before you try say anything, I replied to your other post about that site being outdated. My PT on the site its behind by 6D 0H 3M so why would any of the other stats be accurate.

XeroTheBigBoss
03-15-2017, 06:42 PM
Before you try say anything, I replied to your other post about that site being outdated. My PT on the site its behind by 6D 0H 3M so why would any of the other stats be accurate.

lmfao behind by 6 days hahaahaha

MrAnderwson
03-15-2017, 06:52 PM
blocking still does damage and people can dash away from literally everything all they need to do is turtle